Duchess interviews a confused Canadian who thinks he's a Brit

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
On her show Sheeko sheeko. They've gotten better production quality. :ehh:

They need better topics though, more controversial shit.

@Duchess well done abaayo. Looooooooooooool

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Ever since @menace outted my weight issues, I've felt confident enough to appear on camera (partially). :kanyecute:

On the real though, what was the point of this interview? There's absolutely nothing original about what he does.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Why does she hide from the camera? We all know she's big.

P.s

Duchess does not sound like that lol

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I know they could do so much with a somali podcast. It doesn't have to be somali centric, they could talk about current events from a somali Canadian perspective.

So much. But maybe they lurk here and will take some of our tips.

Q

Queen Carawelo

P.s

The guy with her annoys me, I mean his face annoys me. I'm talking about the fat dude with the sheeko shirt.

Duchess

VIP
I know they could do so much with a somali podcast. It doesn't have to be somali centric, they could talk about current events from a somali Canadian perspective.

So much. But maybe they lurk here and will take some of our tips.

Imho, ALL the Somali podcasts suck.

I think we should do a parody. lol

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Imho, ALL the Somali podcasts suck.

I think we should do a parody. lol

You mean safias boring ass cadaanstudy one? What other ones are there?

Btw she mentioned sspot as well on Twitter months ago, she was complaining about you calling her a qabilist. I died.

Omg you're so right Wallahi.

Remember how he said he's not interested in somali girls on the thread sophi posted? Insecure ass. Lol

Q

Queen Carawelo

I've a question for you Canadians, what do you guys think about the cool ciyaal? They were on the my252 snapchat yesterday, non of them were funny, and it's the same ole repetitive thing, why do Somalis make fun of Somali moms when trying to come up? Smh,

Duchess

VIP
You mean safias boring ass cadaanstudy one? What other ones are there?

Btw she mentioned sspot as well on Twitter months ago, she was complaining about you calling her a qabilist. I died.

Laughing-Animated-Gif-15.gif

Say word?? She's mad because I stated the truth. lol

There was another podcast with the Somali SJW crew ( payitforward and a few others). I listened to 30 seconds and turned it off because they were talking over each other.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i always thought that keek nation nigga was a brit trying to sound american. say word he's canadian :mjkkk:

Duchess

VIP
I've a question for you Canadians, what do you guys think about the cool ciyaal? They were on the my252 snapchat yesterday, non of them were funny, and it's the same ole repetitive thing, why do Somalis make fun of Somali moms when trying to come up? Smh,

Their Snapchat wasn't funny, but I have a feeling they will be the most successful Somali YouTube channel ( outside of the music channels).

@Tramo he's a Canadian who moved to the UK.

@nucleus I found the tweets.

I didn't know his qabil kulahaa. Sheeko. lol

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Btw before I signed up here I had a Twitter with my pic and everything and I found this website through @Geeljire . Wallahi geeljire and his detective skills made me deactivate. I got scurred.

@Duchess I'm liking this rivalry. Lol

She's a top qabilist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts