Dubai security finds a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
A lot of people hate Arabs on this forum

They see them as animals and untrustworthy

So my question is aren’t you relying on the Arabs to translate the history and meaning of your religion?

How can you trust them to do that correctly?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A lot of people hate Arabs on this forum

They see them as animals and untrustworthy

So my question is aren’t you relying on the Arabs to translate the history and meaning of your religion?

How can you trust them to do that correctly?

Knowles

Religious people are different. Translators are not average joe Arab. They are academic of the religion. First of all, Quran doesn't need translation. The holly book of Allaah swt has already been written and decreed. It just happens to be in the language of Arabic. Like it or not, our beloved prophet pbuh was an Arab. He would be ashamed of the modern Arab today. I am sure also he would be ashamed of the none arab muslims too. We are ALL not perfect. Somalis are horrible racists too. But i think we have a heart which is important to note. Majority of arabs are driven by primitive tribal, racial affiliation. An illness that Somalis also have, which u may say, is hypocritical of us Somali judging Arabs on the same racists remarks. But again, we have hearts. No Somali racists would have handled a human baby like it was a rat baby. Somalis also have a bigger religion Imaan than the arabs, i believe.

Muji

VIP
Knowles

Religious people are different. Translators are not average joe Arab. They are academic of the religion. First of all, Quran doesn't need translation. The holly book of Allaah swt has already been written and decreed. It just happens to be in the language of Arabic. Like it or not, our beloved prophet pbuh was an Arab. He would be ashamed of the modern Arab today. I am sure also he would be ashamed of the none arab muslims too. We are ALL not perfect. Somalis are horrible racists too. But i think we have a heart which is important to note. Majority of arabs are driven by primitive tribal, racial affiliation. An illness that Somalis also have, which u may say, is hypocritical of us Somali judging Arabs on the same racists remarks. But again, we have hearts. No Somali racists would have handled a human baby like it was a rat baby. Somalis also have a bigger religion Imaan than the arabs, i believe.

Thank you for letting me know.

However, all this about having heart is very subjective. If you looked at The daily Mogadishu bombings or the rapes that go on in Somali refugee camps, you would wonder where our heart was. It’s very easy to leave somalia and live out a fantasy of what Somalis are like when we all know somalis can be some of the most inhumane people on earth.

Furthermore, an Arab being religious doesn’t stop him from being an Arab.

The people here who constantly bash Arabs and look down on them can’t read Arabic, and are following what the Arabs have said about it. It’s very weird to hate a group of people and look down on them as intellectually inferior but you rely on them to interpret he Quran because you can’t speak Arabic lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

However, all this about having heart is very subjective. If you looked at The daily Mogadishu bombings or the rapes that go on in Somali refugee camps, you would wonder where our heart was. It’s very easy to leave somalia and live out a fantasy of what Somalis are like when we all know somalis can be some of the most inhumane people on earth.

The people here who constantly bash Arabs and look down on them can’t read Arabic, and are following what the Arabs have said about it. It’s very weird to hate a group of people and look down on them as intellectually inferior but you rely on them to interpret he Quran because you can’t speak Arabic lol

Knowles

Arabic language belongs to Allaah swt. ALL language belong to God. Would that remove Arab out of the equation? They dont matter anymore. :)

Shitty comparison but just because you play Nintendo doesn't mean you have to like Indo yare.

Status
Not open for further replies.