Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This is crazy And the way he picks up the baby he literally dragged it up

:gucciwhat:

Bro, wtf is this madness:faysalwtf:

Who will put their baby inside a bag?

They're literally suffocating the baby, like why would you do that to your child. Some people shouldn't birth children and be given the responsibiltiy

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Bro, wtf is this madness:faysalwtf:

Who will put their baby inside a bag?

They're literally suffocating the baby, like why would you do that to your child. Some people shouldn't birth children and be given the responsibiltiy
Suffocating is the least of his worries what kinda parent puts a kid in a bag when they bordering a plane who knows he might even kidnappped that kid

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Suffocating is the least of his worries what kinda parent puts a kid in a bag when they bordering a plane who knows he might even kidnappped that kid
Babies are innocent, Idk why they should undergo such inhumane&trauma acts done by mature adults.

This is crazy And the way he picks up the baby he literally dragged it up

:gucciwhat:

Who on god's green earth would do this. What the f*ck is wrong with people.
1i7v3B7.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Ummm wtf was that whyd he hold that baby like that saqajan
:snoop:

I feel for the baby wallahi atleast the kids alive it looks Asian miskeen it'll have a hard life as Asian in an Arab country

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My question is, what is going to happen to the baby. This is NOT western White people country, where a happy childless Mr. blonde & Mrs Blonde couple would happily adopt the child and raise it. This is Dubai. Arab land., Racist land. Will the child be bought like a slave by an arab family, raise it thru a nanny and then have her become a maid at 15???

Or will they just simply deport the child back to its foreign land?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My question is, what is going to happen to the baby. This is NOT western White people country, where a happy childless Mr. blonde & Mrs Blonde couple would happily adopt the child and raise it. This is Dubai. Arab land., Racist land. Will the child be bought like a slave by an arab family, raise it thru a nanny and then have her become a maid at 15???

Knowing arabs they'll make it do a dna test and send it back to that approximate nation:zhqjlmx::icon e confused:

Mercury

VIP
Ummm wtf was that whyd he hold that baby like that saqajan
:snoop:

I feel for the baby wallahi atleast the kids alive it looks Asian miskeen it'll have a hard life as Asian in an Arab country

That Arab grabbed the baby like he don’t give a shit he literally dragged it up by the shirt

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That Arab grabbed the baby like he don’t give a shit he literally dragged it up by the shirt

These Arabs are deplorable. Waalaahi i am ashamed to say this about my fellow Muslim people. There is ZERO naaxriis. They literally see that baby as a foreign race rather than a baby. I wonder how would they react if the baby was blonde and blue eyed, i bet they will sneak it out thru the back door and raise it to be an Arab. Then get good bride money when the baby turns 16

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The views of the channel shows how Arabs care less about the incident. Even with those few Subs he got, if this was in the US/UK, such thing would've been watched and most likely gone viral.

It’s messed up
Indeed. These people don't deserve to have children to be honest. I can't believe how anyone can come up with such a dumb idea, and act upon it.
CPS (Child Protective Service) needs to take away this child from his parents, since they clearly don't know how to take care of a child.

Mercury

VIP

It says an Indonesian man was carrying a bag and the baby looks Asian so

By the way I searched Indonesia and Dubai airport and found this

https://www.google.se/amp/s/lovindu...und-in-etihad-toilet-abu-dhabi-to-jakarta/amp

Wtf is wrong with indonesians ??

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Indeed. These people don't deserve to have children to be honest. I can't believe how anyone can come up with such a dumb idea, and act upon it.
CPS (Child Protective Service) needs to take away this child from his parents, since they clearly don't know how to take care of a child.

The mother of the child was probably poor and destitute. She thought by dumping the child, she or he will have a better life than what she can give

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It says an Indonesian man was carrying a bag and the baby looks Asian so

By the way I searched Indonesia and Dubai airport and found this

https://www.google.se/amp/s/lovindu...und-in-etihad-toilet-abu-dhabi-to-jakarta/amp

Wtf is wrong with indonesians ??
They undergo some type of slavery.. Meaning harsh labor, not humane way of dealing with foreigners who came to work in their countries, Arabs are heartless mofos. It's mostly small East asians countries tho like phillipines

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Poor baby. That Arab bastard shouldn't have handled that precious baby like that, and who on earth would do that to a baby and put him/her in a bag? May God never make our heart cold like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.