Dubai security chief: Somalis are unproductive group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I can't take him seriously, khalejis are the laziest ppl known to man kind. All their cities were built by foreigners

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Imagine being a minority in your own country :siilaanyolaugh:
Capture.PNG

SIXTY PERCENT
2035_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_wwf.gif

The Kuwaiti genocide is in full force :siilaanyosmile:
Not to mention the fact that only 31% of the entire population is actually Kuwaiti

View attachment 12482
SIXTY PERCENT
2035_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_wwf.gif

The Kuwaiti genocide is in full force :siilaanyosmile:
Not to mention the fact that only 31% of the entire population is actually Kuwaiti
With all the quality of life and wealth they acquired they're still getting outbreeded by asians and other arabs. Khaleejis are the epitome of langaab no wonder they have been terrorised by persian for so long.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
he is right about yemenis and somalis. no fucking on this forum can post evidence which suggest something else
Capture.PNG

Somalis in the UAE literally own the Souq al Dahab area, with countless jewellers and stores all over the city. The last time I went to Dubai there were Somali businesses all over Deira. Meanwhile the laangaab emiratis sit around and outsource productivity as @LarryThePuntite said to the South Asians who build and pave their streets and runways. The indigenous people are the cancer upon their own societies lol

Apollo

VIP
Gulf Arabs are genetically dumb people. Despite all the wealth they still rank under African Americans when it comes to IQ in the low 80s.

Even shitty laangaab euro countries like Estonia produce more renowned scientists than Saudi Arabia.

Gulf Arabs are genetically dumb people. Despite all the wealth they still rank under African Americans when it comes to IQ in the low 80s.

Even shitty laangaab euro countries like Estonia produce more renowned scientists than Saudi Arabia.
With all the wealth they have their education system is still qashin. They'll learn the hard way when the oil dries up & have no other substantial source of revenue.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
With all the wealth they have their education system is still qashin. They'll learn the hard way when the oil dries up & have no other substantial source of revenue.
Haven't the Saudis been trying to diversify their economy recently?
Or is that the Emiratis? Either way they make bank on the Umrah/Hajj and ship out a lot of dates if I'm not mistaken. When the oil dries up I think the country will become similar to the UAE, with tourism being one of their main industries.

Apollo

VIP
Or is that the Emiratis? Either way they make bank on the Umrah/Hajj and ship out a lot of dates if I'm not mistaken. When the oil dries up I think the country will become similar to the UAE, with tourism being one of their main industries.

Tourism won't save them. Egypt is far more popular and look at it.

Yeah the emiratis are tapping into the tourism industry which is smart, i don't know about the saudis though, they can stick to selling dates & extorting hajj & umrah pilgrams when the oil dries up.

somalis and iranians gotta stop using Dubai port. And boycott the country. We will see who comes crying then. Unfortunately somalis are waste ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending