Dubai security chief: Somalis are unproductive group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP

"America doesn't have to accept different people, they've already taken in many before.
Unproductive groups don't deserve to be in America - Iranians or Iraqis or Somalis," he said.

Dubai security chief Dhahi Khalfan backs Trump's Muslim ban

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/n...ity-chief-dhahi-tamim-backs-trumps-muslim-ban

Bohol

VIP
He mentioned Iraqis and Iranians because they are majority Shia nations which are rivals of UAE. However he threw
Somalis under the bus for the sake of it kk.

Is an emarati really talking about productivity? Only 10% of their citizens work in the private sector the rest do lame government jobs or sit at home and collect welfare.

I also find if strange he includes Iranians in the list, those people single handedly own the most businesses in the UAE. I suspect he is lowkey attacking the Shia and he threw somalis in the mix as collateral damage. Big bad iran controls most of the Hormuz Straight which smaller countries like UAE need to ship their oil

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Is an emarati really talking about productivity? Only 10% of their citizens work in the private sector the rest do lame government jobs or sit at home and collect welfare.

I also find if strange he includes Iranians in the list, those people single handedly own the most businesses in the UAE. I suspect he is lowkey attacking the Shia and he threw somalis in the mix as collateral damage. Big bad iran controls most of the Hormuz Straight which smaller countries like UAE need to ship their oil

At least they have wealth as an excuse, what do we have? WE WUZ UNEMPLOYED OIL BARONS N SHIET.

At least they have wealth as an excuse, what do we have? WE WUZ UNEMPLOYED OIL BARONS N SHIET.
Not true by any means. I don't know if the situations changed since I left but somalis are pretty well off to do in UAE. We've been there before the oil boom, emaratis used to offer us their citizenship but we refused. Somalis own a significant amount of hotels and businesses in dubai busiest shopping centre the - souq al dahab. I don't think you understand how UAE really works it is ruthless capitalism, which means you pay 0% tax but there are virtually no welfare or government programs. Literally people have to pull themselves by their bootstraps to survive so unemployment is rare

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Not true by any means. I don't know if the situations changed since I left but somalis are pretty well off to do in UAE. We've been there before the oil boom, emaratis used to offer us their citizenship but we refused. Somalis own a significant amount of hotels and businesses in dubai busiest shopping centre the - souq al dahab. I don't think you understand how UAE really works it is ruthless capitalism, which means you pay 0% tax but there are virtually no welfare or government programs. Literally people have to pull themselves by their bootstraps to survive so unemployment is rare

I meant in Somalis in Somalia sxb. I know the ones in Dubai are rich af, the Arabs give them citizenship on a plate. They want them to stick around after the oil runs out.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Irainans earn on average about $76,000 in the U.S. Like some said, he has beef with Shias and also threw Somalis with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts