Dubai: Absolute horrible city planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Google says they currently have a temp of 31c 21km winds and 68% vs 32% humidity respectively.

So basically UAE goes above 100 degree in temprature and Somalia is maybe mid 90s temp. UAE can go upto 120? too hot

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
upload_2019-4-18_9-56-40.png

Current weather in Abu Dhabi.

upload_2019-4-18_9-57-36.png

Current weather in Muqdisho.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gosh Africa is constantly humid and hot. I dont think i can survive that weather. My brown deep chocolate delicate skin cant handle that!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Dubai is not a walking city, I was there in May and I wanted to take a shower everytime I stepped out, even at night it’s humid, I don’t know how people live there

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:bell:
It's easy to convert just -30 and divide by 2 which gets me close enough.

I was just asking ya a question guurrrrl

So Celsius # - Fahrenheit # divide by 2?

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
So Celsius # - Fahrenheit # divide by 2?
No, Fahrenheit - 30 / 2 will give you a close approximation to Celsius. Off by like 1-2 degrees.
Celsius x 2 + 30 for Fahrenheit.

The actual formula is
C = F - 32 (5/9)

F = (C x 9/5) + 32

BUT
5560.jpg

I was there last July and man the heat is intense it’s as if ur in jahannam. Somalia ain’t that hot, maybe Bosaso. But garowe is alright so is Qardho!

Eurocentric bias in this video expecting people to walk long distances in a hot desert. It is built for cars because fuel is cheap there.

Tbu, this can be overcome by building houses and offices closer together for shade and introducing more vegetation and trees to cool the temperature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending