Dry fasting

Genie

The last suugo bender
Guys pray for me and also keep me accountable , I've started dry fasting today , I'm going without water and food for 3 days initially and then 2 more days depending on how the first 3 days go.
I'm doing this for the myriad of health benefits , it kills all parasites , resets and balances your gut microbiome , amazing for cell turnover , it enables digestive rest and allows for general regeneration of the body. I mean if you google the benefits they're endless , I can keep you guys updated if you'd like.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Going 5 days without water is insanity, just do water fasting instead
I find it easier to go without water , for some reason when i water fast i get insane hunger pangs but when i do dry fasting all i feel is thirst , and i can handle thirst a whole lot better than i can handle hunger.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys pray for me and also keep me accountable , I've started dry fasting today , I'm going without water and food for 3 days initially and then 2 more days depending on how the first 3 days go.
I'm doing this for the myriad of health benefits , it kills all parasites , resets and balances your gut microbiome , amazing for cell turnover , it enables digestive rest and allows for general regeneration of the body. I mean if you google the benefits they're endless , I can keep you guys updated if you'd like.

Just have a regular fasting-- No eating and no drinking from Sun Rise to Sun Set. Periodt.

Its gonna age you like shit, most of the health benefits are bullshit. Just drink coffee and diet coke alongside water for the hunger

Genie

The last suugo bender
Just have a regular fasting-- No eating and no drinking from Sun Rise to Sun Set. Periodt.
ive done that when i was catching up on my fasts this year , i want something a bit more drastic sis

Genie

The last suugo bender
Its gonna age you like shit, most of the health benefits are bullshit. Just drink coffee and diet coke alongside water for the hunger
its not i did once for 24hrs and people wouldn't stop commenting on my skin and eyes , oddly enough

Trending

Latest posts