Drunk somali yutes harassing a pastor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Mess incoming... 3.. 2.. 1..
tumblr_o0akn5lvtg1sdmszbo1_500.gif

Why are you muslims calling out the somali guys? According to some of my friends, that "pastor" uses his microphone to spew the most vile things about Islam in one of the busiest populated areas in downtown Toronto (Eaton Centre).
I understand they come across as childish but he started it :manny:

Last edited:
Why are you muslims calling out the somali guys? According to some of my friends, that "pastor" uses his microphone to spew the most vile things about Islam in one of the busiest populated areas in downtown Toronto (Eaton Centre).
I understand they come accorss as childish but he started it :manny:
Yeah that guy is a scumbag

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Missed the days when Somalis used to hide their sins and drink behind closed doors, nowadays the khaanis and alcoholic are in your face:snoop:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
2 drunk Somalis its a sad sight

:ohlord:

Its sad cause back home people literally go on a suicide trip to have the kinda opportunities they take for granted

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I understand they come across as childish but he started it :manny:
Thats what someone else told me also. But still its kinda dumb to be harassing the guy while intoxicated :gucciwhat:

The drunktards obv felt for the bait :francis:

Only time I see Somalis drink is to fit in. Very sad cases :tacky:

That is not true, usually i see somali people drink with other somali and act like xoolo.
Somali people are one of the worst people when they get drunk. Many of them get violent, angry and usually they end up like this :dead: or this :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending