Drunk McGregor breaks a gay looking Somali Britons phone who claimed was scared for his life

Status
Not open for further replies.
10908030-6801203-image-a-24_1552430875884.jpg

the MANS SHORTS ....London Swag is fucked

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
how did he feel okay stepping out like that:farmajoyaab: booty shorts,:mahubowtf:
socks with sandals:noneck: a polo thats two sizes too small and a purse:farole:

In the article it said he has a "son" so thank God he is not Gay. What a relief.
mahubowtf.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
He’s definitely getting paid after saying this. "It's got all my personal pictures of my mother and son that I will never be able to get back now,' Abdirzak said. So it's fake.

If you look at the major news articles. The victims have different names.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As an non muslim, i would support Al shabab to kidnapp this fella for having this outfit.
It's an outrage and Conor should have punched in the face.
:gucciwhat:

His face, facial hair, head, hair on his chest, and belly remind me of YOU waryaa. R u guys related? (except your body is manly tight)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How can you be a man with such a femalish body? :susp::susp:

On top of that look at his arms, they are the prototype of the Somali arms. However, if you live in the US (which he ain’t) this genetic issue can be modified with a dedication to the gym.

At this moment this UK faarax can easily transition to a female with such a disturbing body. :susp::susp:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How can you be a man with such a femalish body? :susp::susp:

On top of that look at his arms, they are the prototype of the Somali arms. However, if you live in the US (which he ain’t) this genetic issue can be modified with a dedication to the gym.

At this moment this UK faarax can easily transition to a female with such a disturbing body. :susp::susp:

Rkelly YOU used to be fat like him , u share same feminine way, but at least u have a deeper voice which saved u!
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
His face, facial hair, head, hair on his chest, and belly remind me of YOU waryaa. R u guys related?

I may be fat but that body and fashion taste isn't my shit, i'm better than a nigga who has the same fashion sense as my dead rat
:russ:
I always wear my beautiful clothes and i'm not bullied by a drunkard:mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I may be fat but that body and fashion taste isn't my shit, i'm better than a nigga who has the same fashion sense as my dead rat
:russ:
I always wear my beautiful clothes and i'm not bullied by a drunkard:mjlol:

For sure. Your body tightier, manlier, no question there! Even your belly is tight like adoon style. but u share same hair on the chest
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts