Drunk McGregor breaks a gay looking Somali Britons phone who claimed was scared for his life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:mahubowtf: it's a sign of being a man:siilaanyosmile:

Well that thing also has hair on the face and the chest yet man is not a sign i am lookling at with that pose, those xalimo legs and hands, can we talk about the gashaanti naasos?

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He looks very gay and I have to admit, I assumed the worst when I read that he flew to Miami to go clubbing but here's what he claims:

Ahmed Abdirzak, 22
10908014-6801203-image-m-28_1552430961007.jpg

'I don't drink, I've never touched alcohol in my life. I've never done drugs. I was completely sober.'
Amazingly, Ahmed, a dad-of-one who runs his family's restaurant, Golis, Southall, west London, said the globetrotting sports star is yet to return the smashed iPhone.

Fuad Nur, 23 (best friend who was there)
10908298-6801203-Witness_Ahmed_Abdirzak_was_with_best_friend_Fuad_Nur_23_when_the-a-13_1552436853245.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He looks very gay and I have to admit, I assumed the worst when I read that he flew to Miami to go clubbing but here's what he claims:

Ahmed Abdirzak, 22
10908014-6801203-image-m-28_1552430961007.jpg

Fuad Nur, 23 (best friend who was there)
10908298-6801203-Witness_Ahmed_Abdirzak_was_with_best_friend_Fuad_Nur_23_when_the-a-13_1552436853245.jpg

They dont look gay to me Walaahi. They look like Cadaan British who dress like xaar, and who are clueless about Vanity. Or manliness to be precise. Besides the club is str8 right? Its very hard to find a str8 club in miami which mgregor also attended, so i doubt it was a gay club.

Analyzing their faces and voice, they dont look or sound gay. But their clothes is just a clueless posh white british

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Well that thing also has hair on the face and the chest yet man is not a sign i am lookling at with that pose, those xalimo legs and hands, can we talk about the gashaanti naasos?

His naasos are weird, fat deposit is really different. He stocks a lot around his chest, belly and probably the fuuto. And he has narrow shoulders, which isn't helping him.
But he can lift weight and like me, he can work out everyday. Fat is not healthy when it is in great quantity.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
His naasos are weird, fat deposit is really different. He stocks a lot around his chest, belly and probably the fuuto. And he has narrow shoulders, which isn't helping him.
But he can lift weight and like me, he can work out everyday. Fat is not healthy when it is in great quantity.

First of all, he does NOT have a futo,. So thats a good thing. People with his type of body dont have a futo. They have duck type legs. He needs to go the gym for sure. Genetic has not helped him, so he needs to be creative.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Mr Abdirzak, who told a friend on the phone he was going to sue McGregor for £1million, is due back in Britain on Thursday and his brother hopes that the clash with the MMA star won't affect the rest of his holiday

How is 1 million proportional to what has been done to him? :dead:

Muji

VIP
Somali men getting bullied by white men lol

You guys were calling out black men when you can’t even go through cadans lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending