Drunk kuffar sexualises fully hijabed Muslim women - their response is interesting

Hijabis have become like the nunes

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
The original generation of Somali women , our mothers aunts and grandmothers are the most modest and free women in the world , they’re modest without coherence

Last edited:

Thalassocracy

But there’s new young girls and boys don’t understand the value of modesty and how it honors a person, from doing business to their children reputation

religion and modesty is what we were proud of , what separated us from the filthy naked gaalo to the west and south

We have ilbaxnimo honor family values history and pure linage, why would we follow the path of the dirtiest people in the west, their nobles and upper class have arrogance and self esteem, they have a lot of modesty, they don’t expose themselves etc

Tiktok is filled with degeneracy across all groups but other Muslim communities are very careful to not spread it on Twitter.

Somalis have zero shame in spreading the worst amongst us and this is especially the case during the raging gender war where some Somali men are almost revelling at seeing qashin like this.Just to spite Somali girls who aren't innocent either.

Also, they make sure that everyone knows the ethnicity. If we had remained silent, people might have thought she was AA, Sudani etc.Last week, a video of a hijabi pole dancer went viral...no one mentioned her ethnicity.

On French Twitter, its non Muslims/Africans who expose North African women wilding out. North African men would not dare as they know that it gives ammunition to their enemies.

Pakistanis know that exposing their sisters opens them all up to ridicule from the Hindu facist pervs.

Faraxs and Xalimos haven't realised this yet but as more and more of these videos go viral with even other Muslim ajanabis slandering Somalis, these low IQ attention seekers will have a wake up call of epic proportions.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
This reminds me when hearing in high school of a hijabi who refused to take off her hijab after doing the nasty with a Lebanese Shia guy despite being fully naked in the sareer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mjlol:

Main character syndrome coupled with self esteem issues a deadly combination
Yes Somalis must keep quiet
Stop these gender wars and balayo and if you're going to do it do it in Af Somali
Thousands of people read these tweets and messages and they continue wilding
We need to be silent on the internet

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
Oh my god I was watching it and i thought they were Arabs then i saw a Somali chick CEEEEEBB
B7DDEAEC-4B5C-4146-BD2F-7E2915A90CC2.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
It's funny, Arabs who dare to talk about lack of modesty by wearing the veil while their wives are 1000x worse, just check out Tiktok and Real life to see them wearing hijab in the most awful way with their curves showing off and makeup.

But you have to be honest and recognize the problem with us too, I have the impression that the girls no longer have any conscience when wearing the veil, where I live it's normal but elsewhere when I see them walking around outside with makeup, a hijab half placed on the head, their awra which is hide is nonsense

You will rarely see Pakistani or Caucasian other muslim people girls wearing hijab, but you definitely don’t will see them doing this type of stuff, it’s most probably because of the liberal somali culture for Women, there are allowed to do many things who is forbidden in many other muslim people.

You started so well but in the end peddled back to cooning,

Sad Funny Face GIF by ESPN

Thalassocracy

Tiktok is filled with degeneracy across all groups but other Muslim communities are very careful to not spread it on Twitter.

Somalis have zero shame in spreading the worst amongst us and this is especially the case during the raging gender war where some Somali men are almost revelling at seeing qashin like this.Just to spite Somali girls who aren't innocent either.

Also, they make sure that everyone knows the ethnicity. If we had remained silent, people might have thought she was AA, Sudani etc.Last week, a video of a hijabi pole dancer went viral...no one mentioned her ethnicity.

On French Twitter, its non Muslims/Africans who expose North African women wilding out. North African men would not dare as they know that it gives ammunition to their enemies.

Pakistanis know that exposing their sisters opens them all up to ridicule from the Hindu facist pervs.

Faraxs and Xalimos haven't realised this yet but as more and more of these videos go viral with even other Muslim ajanabis slandering Somalis, these low IQ attention seekers will have a wake up call of epic proportions.
Somalis are new to culture wars because we’re so isolated/ dominant in Somalia no one even thinks to emulate our neighbors as we think ourselves as much higher, but here in the west is the the first time we’ve experienced a cultural conflict. Pakis and North Africans have had intermingling with more dominant cultural forces so they understand subtle ways to fend it off but still their women have fallen to Westren deception much more then us

it’s complicated but you need to figure this thing out quickly because women are the bastion of a societies culture, they are the mothers who teach them everything that’s beautiful, language, manners, patience, etc if the mothers character is beautiful so will the child but it’s on the father to be a good example for the mother and choose the best and most preserved women

If men choose pious family oriented wives, their value will rise, at the end it’s all mens fault, it’s our responsibility how we manage our flock

Wow, I had no idea Somali women could have such deep voices. She also doesn't look very Somali, ngl. She is most definitely on #SomaliWatch until further notice and this L isn't yet ours to hold as far as I'm concerned.

Wow, I had no idea Somali women could have such deep voices. She also doesn't look very Somali, ngl. She is most definitely on #SomaliWatch until further notice and this L isn't yet ours to hold as far as I'm concerned.
Put on her #ajnabiWatch walaal she definitely isn’t ours

Spot on as you said each side is actively trying to embarrass each other there’s no common sense from a lot of Somalis in the internet sadly I don’t see this behaviour ending anytime soon it’s only gonna get worse

Trending