Drug epidemic with mn somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only drug I approve of is acid.

Also molly is OK, but it's often not clean.

Actually, i might drop a tab or two and go to the beach today

@IslamIsTheAnswer

Isn't Molly the same as Ecstasy and if they are pure, they are 100% MDMA? Don't remind me of these acid trips and the bush festivals. These were the silly mad old days. Nowadays, they are manufacturing poisonous Ecstasy tablets where many young people are dying and the government is resisting to introduce pill testing at the festivals like in Britain. That is why I don't approve of any drugs these days, Call me a hypocrite, but there are too many crooks manufacturing shit pills.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Looks like Minnesota Somalis are bucktees :mjlol:
The only drug I approve of is acid.

Also molly is OK, but it's often not clean.

Actually, i might drop a tab or two and go to the beach today
never ever done acid before but I have done shrooms a few years back that shit was intense felt like my third eye was open lol. The way my thought process was so different :damn:

Its everywhere specially minority areas. I think its a set up.

@Halimo-2018

Have you seen the T,V hit series 'Breaking Bad'? Meth/Ice has devastated "poorer" white communities more than the minorities.

Why Is The Opioid Epidemic Overwhelmingly White?

The opioid epidemic is ravaging large parts of the American population. But some races are being hit harder than others. Dr. Andrew Kolodny, a drug abuse expert, explains why that might be the case.

read more or listen to the expert. (my favourite American radio station)

never ever done acid before but I have done shrooms a few years back that shit was intense felt like my third eye was open lol. The way my thought process was so different :damn:

@Gucci mane

LSD and Magic Mushrooms are both psychedelic drugs, but their experiences differ, what became of your thought process when you took it?

I've tried shrooms twice, and both times failed to notice anything different.

Acid is a psychedelic. It's not a "feel good" drug. It's very introspective and helps you understand a lot of things on a deeper level. It also has beautiful visuals.

@IslamIsTheAnswer

Isn't Molly the same as Ecstasy and if they are pure, they are 100% MDMA? Don't remind me of these acid trips and the bush festivals. These were the silly mad old days. Nowadays, they are manufacturing poisonous Ecstasy tablets where many young people are dying and the government is resisting to introduce pill testing at the festivals like in Britain. That is why I don't approve of any drugs these days, Call me a hypocrite, but there are too many crooks manufacturing shit pills.

Yes, that sounds about right.

The nice thing about acid is that it's 100% safe. You cannot die from it. You cannot overdose. Unlike MDMA, frequent use has no known side-effects or neurotoxicity . Also, very easy to test.

The worst thing that can happen is a "bad trip." Luckily I've not experienced one yet, but can be an issue for people with weaker minds. Acid is a powerful force that can leave you feeling overwhelmed if you are not prepared to handle it.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The youth today are so impressionable, they follow musicians and what they hear in songs and do it to be cool and edgy. When rappers where rapping about selling drugs, their listeners started dealing. Now that the new rappers became drug addicts, so did their fans.

There’s nothing good that comes from drugs, please leave it alone. Imagine OD’ing and the pain and suffering it will bring ur lovely mother. Getting high is a cheap escape from reality, we have to learn to deal with our problems :)

Keo

VIP
Yeah so many people do drugs of every walk of life. They just did random drugtest at my work and 3 professional failed including my manager. You would never aasume these people do drugs
I have never even smoked a cigarette let alone do drugs. Why is it that there are a lot of people that are doing them? It seems like the people that don't do them are in the minority nowadays.

VixR

Veritas
Yo there so many Somali niggas popping fake percs WTF it’s like a real epidemic I just lost a friend who overdosed of it wallahi. Their all literally still doing them I was just with them
I’ve seen the effects of these fake drugs and it’s not good. My brother’s friend (pretty much a friend to me too, we grew up together) died from an OD. But that’s the only person we know.

Why do your posts make me feel like dragging you by the ear out of your surroundings lol? Try to stay away from opiates and fake drugs.
Yes, that sounds about right.

The nice thing about acid is that it's 100% safe. You cannot die from it. You cannot overdose. Unlike MDMA, frequent use has no known side-effects or neurotoxicity . Also, very easy to test.

The worst thing that can happen is a "bad trip." Luckily I've not experienced one yet, but can be an issue for people with weaker minds. Acid is a powerful force that can leave you feeling overwhelmed if you are not prepared to handle it.
I’ve actually wanted to try acid at one point (not yet) for a while now, but clean and with someone I trust.

I’ve seen the effects of these fake drugs and it’s not good. My brother’s friend (pretty much a friend to me too, we grew up together) died from an OD. But that’s the only person we know.

Why do your posts make me feel like dragging you by the ear out of your surroundings lol? Try to stay away from opiates and fake drugs.

I’ve actually wanted to try acid at one point (not yet) for a while now, but clean and with someone I trust.
Lmao in the burbs there’s a drug problem but in the cities it’s murder smh but I don’t associate with neither

These guys are telling you all the good trips good luck running around naked screaming about demons<

VixR

Veritas
These guys are telling you all the good trips good luck running around naked screaming about demons<
Hey you, don’t kill me lol. Did you have a bad acid trip?

Bro, you don’t know. At this point, what’s seeing a demon gonna hurt (hopefully not).

I remember in high school there was this thing these somali guys but I dont remember what is was, They used to pop in in there drinks, apparently there was one guy in our class who overdosed and was sent to the hospital. Abdi's legit copy AA's and will experiment with anything

Hey you, don’t kill me lol. Did you have a bad acid trip?

Bro, you don’t know. At this point, what’s seeing a demon gonna hurt (hopefully not).
I seen people tweak:deadrose:
I would but even in bad trips edibles give me the living in 3d feeling while being in love:stevej:
If it had euphoric feeling i would but it doesn't :icon lol:

VixR

Veritas
I seen people tweak:deadrose:
I would but even in bad trips edibles give me the living in 3d feeling while being in love:stevej:
If it had euphoric feeling i would but it doesn't :icon lol:
I’m not looking for euphoria. I’m not trying to escape anything. I want to, you know, realize shit :icon lol:

I’ve heard first hand reports, and I’ve done my reading/research. I’m just not ready to take that step yet. Too much going on. But I’m curious to see where it takes me when I get there. It’s on my bucket list. I’m talking acid specifically, not opiates or anything else.

Tukraq

VIP
I’m not looking for euphoria. I’m not trying to escape anything. I want to, you know, realize shit :icon lol:

I’ve heard first hand reports, and I’ve done my reading/research. I’m just not ready to take that step yet. Too much going on. But I’m curious to see where it takes me when I get there. It’s on my bucket list. I’m talking acid specifically, not opiates or anything else.
so today we learn your a freak and a druggy :farmajoyaab:
why were you acting stuck up before hating on and judging abdis due to "morals" lol

VixR

Veritas
so today we learn your a freak and a druggy :farmajoyaab:
why were you acting stuck up before hating on and judging abdis due to "morals" lol
Erm, what’s wrong with freaky in the right context, and how am I any of those things?

I doubt anyone that knows me would describe me as an immoral person. Guys like you are just black and white. In fact, you’re muddled without the benefit of nuance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending