Drug epidemic with mn somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Drugs are a new hype among kids today, they are promoted through entertainment (music, films, youtube videos) and somalis are no different, we are influenced by our environment.

Yeah so many people do drugs of every walk of life. They just did random drugtest at my work and 3 professional failed including my manager. You would never aasume these people do drugs

Recently, I went to a city called Adelaide and saw not one but two Somali junkie guys begging in the city square and I had a brief chat with both of them and they were addicted to the drug ice. This drug is ravaging younger people from the lower socio economic echelons. I heard similar stories of Somalis hooked to that drug in Melbourne, but never met one. I think alcohol and softer drugs like ganja will lead you to these harder drugs, you’d better reign in them and quit now.

Yall need to stop scaring the resident squares on this forum alot of drugs are
ebee25cce903ae73fe869fa8765e7315.png

Yo there so many Somali niggas popping fake percs WTF it’s like a real epidemic I just lost a friend who overdosed of it wallahi. Their all literally still doing them I was just with them
Not true fake percs are stepped on with fentanyl if anybody even does this they will die in seconds.
Opiates are the most dangerous drugs. Once you try them, it's almost impossible to stop.
Opiates is broad term anything from codein(weakest) to heroin(most addicting) pills fall in the middle.
Recently, I went to a city called Adelaide and saw not one but two Somali junkie guys begging in the city square and I had a brief chat with both of them and they were addicted to the drug ice. This drug is ravaging younger people from the lower socio economic echelons. I heard similar stories of Somalis hooked to that drug in Melbourne, but never met one. I think alcohol and softer drugs like ganja will lead you to these harder drugs, you’d better reign in them and quit now.
That's called meth :pachah1:
Only way to get into meth is if you knowingly buy it:dead:
Molly on the streets gets stepped on with meth though :ufdup:
Weed is harmless unless you mix it alcohol which gives you the effects of edible:wow:

Yall need to stop scaring the resident squares on this forum alot of drugs areView attachment 72910

Not true fake percs are stepped on with fentanyl if anybody even does this they will die in seconds.

Opiates is broad term anything from codein(weakest) to heroin(most addicting) pills fall in the middle.

That's called meth :pachah1:
Only way to get into meth is if you knowingly buy it:dead:
Molly on the streets gets stepped on with meth though :ufdup:
Weed is harmless unless you mix it alcohol which gives you the effects of edible:wow:

@Starscream

Sxb, meth or ice, the same shit. The route to it is if one is already using the so called soft drugs like ganja or is a heavy drinker like most Somalis are.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
If any of you have younger siblings or cousins be aware of their friends. You can tell by their friends what kind of lifestyle they are likely to be involved in.

@Starscream

Sxb, meth or ice, the same shit. The route to it is if one is already using the so called soft drugs like ganja or is a heavy drinker like most Somalis are.
Listen weed in the form that most of the general public use hardly makes one want to do hard drug even if one was to mix alcohol with it you would only get mild edible effect.
Meth releases dopamine weed specially smoking not so much edibles yes and alot of it(one of the best feelings) :obama:
The general public is only familiar with smoking form if they even feel dopamine is for short time (couple of minutes) :kanyeshrug:

Listen weed in the form that most of the general public use hardly makes one want to do hard drug even if one was to mix alcohol with it you would only get mild edible effect.
Meth releases dopamine weed specially smoking not so much edibles yes and alot of it(one of the best feelings) :obama:
The general public is only familiar with smoking form if they even feel dopamine is for short time (couple of minutes) :kanyeshrug:

@Starscream

I don’t dispute your descriptions and I agree with it. But do you think a person who has never used alcohol or ganja will start from meth/ice or h/she has to first experiment with them?

Do you think there is a drug problem in au? I thought Somali community there was pretty good

Caanoshaax

lemme see that caanussy
Yo there so many Somali niggas popping fake percs WTF it’s like a real epidemic I just lost a friend who overdosed of it wallahi. Their all literally still doing them I was just with them
Also is it just me or does it seem like some Somali kid is dying from something all the time?

@Starscream

I don’t dispute your descriptions and I agree with it. But do you think a person who has never used alcohol or ganja will start from meth/ice or h/she has to first experiment with them?
There are people who never tried weed and only do pills and vice verse
But yes if you were to include pills alcohol,weed,pills you have to try these at the gate to start hard drugs but pills are the most responsible:ehh:
Most drug addict are created by pharmaceutical companies hence why white are the majority effected in my country:kanyeshrug:

@Starscream

You’ve a point due to the cultural differences between the U.S and Australia. In America, pharmaceutical hard drugs are easily available to the public and even children are prescribed to them so easily. Unlike here, they are advertised on public TV and when you mentioned pills, you meant them. However, the only pills that are very popular here are illegal MDMA/Ecstasy pills. They are used recreationally where young people use to energise themselves for dancing in clubs and music festivals. Having said that, if one is hooked to them or any softer drugs, the hits become weaker and weaker and they continue to take it to only sustain their addiction and could be easily tempted to try harder drugs like meth or ice and experience higher and stronger hits. Then, the wealthy kids choice of hard drugs becomes coke and the poor will consume meth.

The only drug I approve of is acid.

Also molly is OK, but it's often not clean.

Actually, i might drop a tab or two and go to the beach today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending