Drug addiction in somali community

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
There's a lot of drug use in the Somali community but they're no different than all other communities. You have to be a damn fool to deny it. It was bad back in my day but it's even worse now. We did not have fentanyl and carfentanyl in the 2010s. We had something called lean and only the biggest buktees would drink it. But the average under 23 now are even bigger buktees than our rare buktees back in the day.

:mjlol:

There's buktees everywhere. They sniff glue in Somalia and every other person does khat. There's no escaping drug use unless you stay the hell away from buktees.

There's a lot of drug use in the Somali community but they're no different than all other communities. You have to be a damn fool to deny it. It was bad back in my day but it's even worse now. We did not have fentanyl and carfentanyl in the 2010s. We had something called lean and only the biggest buktees would drink it. But the average under 23 now are even bigger buktees than our rare buktees back in the day.

:mjlol:

There's buktees everywhere. They sniff glue in Somalia and every other person does khat. There's escaping drug use unless you stay the hell away from buktees.

a friend of mine once told me that her brother was selling items from their home to pay for pills. I used to see that kind of thing said when describing how bad the crack epidemic was in the 80s. It’s terrible

There’s also a running theme on TikTok that Somali addicts are DMing sometimes complete strangers begging for cashapps to feed their addiction by lying about having an emergency

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
a friend of mine once told me that her brother was selling items from their home to pay for pills. I used to see that kind of thing said when describing how bad the crack epidemic was in the 80s. It’s terrible

There’s also a running theme on TikTok that Somali addicts are DMing sometimes complete strangers begging for cashapps to feed their addiction by lying about having an emergency

Can you say Hi to @Nak-Muay-Kru for me?

:)

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Many of my coworkers present and past have failure drugged up children. If they're not failures and are doing well, they're still on drugs. How come no one is talking about the rampant drug use in society? How many die everyday just in one city?

Interesting edit you made. I had no idea that happened.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Many of my coworkers present and past have failure drugged up children. If they're not failures and are doing well, they're still on drugs. How come no one is talking about the rampant drug use in society? How many die everyday just in one city?

So your soon to retire co workers children are drugged? The working and non working children? It seems the problem here is not success or lack of success, it is people need coping skills to deal with life. Most drug habit is brought on by emotional problems and bad coping skills with life issues

Last year during lockdown a random tweakin Somali addict came up to me @ high park while I was in a group, saying he knew me and begged for money :snoop:

People are just not very educated on it. There’s been a streak of people in Toronto dying of overdoses and their parents saying they died in their sleeps. The stigma around it is too much. Like you said the epidemic effects everyone, but some communities handle it differently. I think if we look at the cadaans, is their method any more effective? If anything liberals are geared towards supplying addicts with more “safer/purer” drugs and supporting safe injection sites…. Whether they ignore or acknowledge the problem, it will remain.

There needs to be more prevention. But how can we have prevention if parents aren’t willing to acknowledge their failures

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
So your soon to retire co workers children are drugged? The working and non working children? It seems the problem here is not success or lack of success, it is people need coping skills to deal with life. Most drug habit is brought on by emotional problems and bad coping skills with life issues

They have easy, good lives and have no reason to not be able to cope when they have to deal with minor inconveniences.

Last year during lockdown a random tweakin Somali addict came up to me @ high park while I was in a group, saying he knew me and begged for money :snoop:
I knew the issue was bad when Somalis who have the most “xishood” usually started posting up in front of Somali restaurants and begging. It’s gotten crazy

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

I hate when this happens. Months ago, this drugged up abo shouted at me in a sea of cadaan people while walking and he was speaking in Somali. So embarassing because it appeared like I knew him since he spoke in a foreign language.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
People are just not very educated on it. There’s been a streak of people in Toronto dying of overdoses and their parents saying they died in their sleeps. The stigma around it is too much. Like you said the epidemic effects everyone, but some communities handle it differently. I think if we look at the cadaans, is their method any more effective? If anything liberals are geared towards supplying addicts with more “safer/purer” drugs and supporting safe injection sites…. Whether they ignore or acknowledge the problem, it will remain.

There needs to be more prevention. But how can we have prevention if parents aren’t willing to acknowledge their failures

Hi...... :)

I am over here

:)

me-my-turn.gif

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They have easy, good lives and have no reason to not be able to cope when they have to deal with minor inconveniences.

Sometimes sheer boredom is a disease. u need to num yourself with drugs because u r bored.

But.....

if you pray Salat -- Mashalaaalaah

You will fill the void

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
absolutely not. We need to SAVE OF OF THEM. NO CHILD LEFT ALONE. (or adult) NO ONE IS TOO GONE!

Many have had their brains turn into mush. It's like dealing with a serial killer. There's no reasoning with them. They must be scared and educated into the dangers of it before they have the opportunity to try it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Many have had their brains turn into mush. It's like dealing with a serial killer. There's no reasoning with them. They must be scared and educated into the dangers of it before they have the opportunity to try it

We either reform them, by recruiting to deen. Or let them DIE. I mean, let them eat cake

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I wonder why our brains are wired so differently. There’s people who do drugs, go crazy and end up on the street and the there’s my former classmates who did coke and mollies everyday and are successful and functioning

Coke and mollie are no where near as bad as the other stuff. Coke use is rampant among the upper middle class cadaans. I don't consider it a real drug.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Man North American Somali's are strange. Worst I've seen in London is weed and Nitrous oxide that weirdos in nightclubs take. I have witnessed one crackhead though.

Thank god I have not seen somali youths and young adults oo nolosha kadhacay (yet) but it has been heartbreaking to see alcoholic uncles:mjkkk:. Many of them have ptsd from the war and they treat that with generous amount of alcohol.