Drug addiction in somali community

People are just not very educated on it. There’s been a streak of people in Toronto dying of overdoses and their parents saying they died in their sleeps. The stigma around it is too much. Like you said the epidemic effects everyone, but some communities handle it differently. I think if we look at the cadaans, is their method any more effective? If anything liberals are geared towards supplying addicts with more “safer/purer” drugs and supporting safe injection sites…. Whether they ignore or acknowledge the problem, it will remain.

There needs to be more prevention. But how can we have prevention if parents aren’t willing to acknowledge their failures
Toronto somalis going through a fentanyl epidemic too ?

Man North American Somali's are strange. Worst I've seen in London is weed and Nitrous oxide that weirdos in nightclubs take. I have witnessed one crackhead though.
The hard drug use is definitely worse here. Only thing North America got right was banning Khat in the 90s, you guys had odayaal posted up in the marfash just last decade.

alot of my friend do drugs some even deal it, from what i have noticed it's always the really social kids that get easily trapped in that mess

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Solo, Geek and Elf are the new addiction, used to be Lean but that got tight, and balloons got expensive. Reer UK don't see this fentanyl stuff at all for some reason.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
In Australia, drug use in the Somali community is rare.

There are some that drink but drug addiction is really rare.

Then there’s Mama Faraanko, who is in a league of her own.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Anything worst than marijuana or alcohol = druggie bucktee in my opinion. If you pop”percs” or do “mollywater” I cut em off. I hate lean too, niggaz withdrawing and having the shakes LOL

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I've seen some Somali girls smoke percocet and do Cocaine here in my city at house parties and stuff so this doesn't surprise me. Somalis are smoking percocet and maybe that percocet is laced with Fentanyl. No thanks for me

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
In Australia, drug use in the Somali community is rare.

There are some that drink but drug addiction is really rare.

Then there’s Mama Faraanko, who is in a league of her own.
Australian authorities are on top of the drugs. Here in the USA they allow the drugs to come in through teh border, my visit from tijuana mexico I came back through US border and they never searched my pockets or bag. They want people to bring in drugs so the local city police in California or in the states can get the person hopefully and bring the person to courts, more quota for people the police jail the more money. That is why the border patrol agents just let people go through with small amounts of drug or maybe even bigger amounts, it is because they wanna give the Cities business $$$ and opportunities for catching people.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Sweden is under a tramadol and NO2 buufin epidemic that is pretty silent. Nobody sees it but everyone's on it

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yes you right you can make big money there ,but raising kids & them growing up decent seems difficult.
In Europe the system would prevent such drug epidemics. I know 1 habiyar who ended up as crack junkie & that shocked everyone . Sad story
Do you Sweden?

America is hard huuno. But it is also GREAT walaahi. U just have to be here to feel it. I mean, the most poor person drives a shiny new car, where else will u find this?

During covid-- people driving Mercedes Benz were lining up for food shelter loool

Its a gamble -- LIVE OR DIE

if u want safety America is not for u. Go to Scandinavia
Basra you’re so funny

Trending