Drug addiction in somali community

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Life is hard, and then YOU DIE

1633544094500.png

@Basra this what I mean by America is trash . I would rather stay in my tuulo milking camels than risking to migrating to America. Specially most of these new problems like drugs & gang activities are new & the elders don't know what's going on

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra this what I mean by America is trash . I would rather stay in my tuulo milking camels than risking to migrating to America. Specially most of these new problems like drugs & gang activities are new & the elders don't know what's going on

America is hard huuno. But it is also GREAT walaahi. U just have to be here to feel it. I mean, the most poor person drives a shiny new car, where else will u find this?

During covid-- people driving Mercedes Benz were lining up for food shelter loool

Its a gamble -- LIVE OR DIE

if u want safety America is not for u. Go to Scandinavia

Alcohol, weed, percs and lean is really noticeable in pur community. Its more normal then you guys think. Seen guys who can’t function a day without smoking nacas and now they look malnourished and are tapped in the head. Weed is linked to schizophrenia so thats why.

Its easily noticeable if somali is smoking or taking drugs. There lips get unnaturally dark color and you can see the effects of drugs/alcohol on their look and skin.

The girl who posted that tiktok has some humiliation kink, where she likes to see people make fun of her man. Very odd. Even her bio.

Saw this on Instagram shits crazy

it’s interesting that according to him, Somali women are more affected, but men are the ones we see overdosing and dying… makes you wonder

America is hard huuno. But it is also GREAT walaahi. U just have to be here to feel it. I mean, the most poor person drives a shiny new car, where else will u find this?

During covid-- people driving Mercedes Benz were lining up for food shelter loool

Its a gamble -- LIVE OR DIE

if u want safety America is not for u. Go to Scandinavia
Yes you right you can make big money there ,but raising kids & them growing up decent seems difficult.
In Europe the system would prevent such drug epidemics. I know 1 habiyar who ended up as crack junkie & that shocked everyone . Sad story

The girl who posted that tiktok has some humiliation kink, where she likes to see people make fun of her man. Very odd. Even her bio.

it’s interesting that according to him, Somali women are more affected, but men are the ones we see overdosing and dying… makes you wonder
Yeah I can’t believe she hasn’t deleted that video she must get off on that shit smh clout is a disease

I’m going to assume that girls all use the same dealer that they trust ? So in his experience all his customers are girls because they probably tell their friends to go to him.