Droughts in Somaliland, who's at risk...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you know that is patently untrue

Even the former President of Puntland knows

South Somalia's Federal Government is the problem

"Facebook dowladnimo uma dhisi doonto"

Even Puntland on its own would be more successful, but South Somalia is holding it back. I hope Somaliland builds strong relations with Puntland, they are the only sane people in Somalia.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Stop deflecting waryaa. Sland region has been getting its own aid for decades and yet it still has nothing to show for (thousands on the verge of starvation) every year.
You are deflecting saaxib, Somaliland doesn't take money or aid money from the Somali government. They don't participate at all in federal matters, aid and donation come through third parties and through countries directly.

Bohol

VIP
You are deflecting saaxib, Somaliland doesn't take money or aid money from the Somali government. They don't participate at all in federal matters, aid and donation come through third parties and through countries directly.

So why is @Futurist crying about south Somalia and blaming hundreds of thousands of people on the verge of starvation in Sland region on them? :gaasdrink:

Actually its @Futurist is the person deflecting it..

Somaliland gets aid in her own right, regardless of the failure in the south..

@Bohol is right when he says dnt point fingers at Mogadishu for not managing the aid received from the west..

It's a known fact that somaliland gets more aid than any other region in Somalia...

Bohol didn't question why somaliland is receiving this much aid but why it hasn't been managed better..

What does somaliland do with the money received from the west..

Maybe I don't follow somaliland news but I never hear completed government projects from somaliland....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts