Drought hits hard gedo this year!!

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why is everyone getting at @FBIsomalia for bringing awareness to the drought that ravaging our country ?

Just the other day you were making fun of banadir folks of terrorists bombings in xamar now you suddenly care about drought happening in the GEDDO ? :draketf:

Qaldaanimo iyo munafiqnimo waa isku mid.
You know what I hate the most, hypocrate people acting as victims and attacking others.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Farmaajo's regime has more than enough money for every family to get enough clean drinking water and food. If droughts happen every year, why is it always treated like a 'shock' when it happens. This is a result of corruption and mismanagement, pure and simple.
Xarmaajo doesent care to anybody beside his family, each day he sent militants to kill somalis and taking their tax income without doing nothing in return!. Till today xamar bombs didnt stopped and no one care for innocent citizens killed, Why you stay in villa Somalia if you failed to do your duty?.

Funny part still wants another term:what:.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The OP is purely retaliating for the post that the Mx folks made about the unrest in PL. He posted this story in the PL thread about the Garowe unrest, in order to tell the Mx folks they should stay out of PL topics, then
made a post about it as a retaliation measure
When MX folks open thread about Bossaso and my people were killed or moved from their houses, did I made post about drought?.

For your info, drought was hitting gedo almost 6 or 4 months but no one care to mention it here!!.

So stop your hypocrisy and take your shit out from my threat.

When MX folks open thread about Bossaso and my people were killed or moved from their houses, did I made post about drought?.

For your info, drought was hitting gedo almost 6 or 4 months but no one care to mention it here!!.

So stop your hypocrisy and take your shit out from my threat.
Your boundless incoherence continues to amaze me.

cow

VIP
They are from Bay ufweyn district coming to buurdhoobe for aid and shelter. reer gedo don't leave gedo it is others from bay and bakool that come to gedo for aid.

Trending