Drought hits hard gedo this year!!

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
R.a854973d97708ea127bc971f7de90455

We wish reer gedo had Dani in place xarmaajo, he knows how he care for his people, for example qardho floods last year.

What deplorable, despicable type of person uses a drought devastating scores of innocent Muslims, as a way to score cheap political points on an internet forum? I guess the OP proudly answered that question.

Truly the lowest of the low.

Last edited:
Why is everyone getting at @FBIsomalia for bringing awareness to the drought that ravaging our country ?

What deplorable, despicable type of person uses a drought devastating scores of innocent Muslims, as a way to score cheap political points on an internet forum? I guess the OP proudly answered that question.

Just the other day you were making fun of banadir folks of terrorists bombings in xamar now you suddenly care about drought happening in the GEDDO ? :draketf:

Qaldaanimo iyo munafiqnimo waa isku mid.

He doesnt care about his own people sxb Abgaal tiktokers have done more for Gedo than him :mjlol:

Mashallah true goobnimo .
May Allah bless bulshaawi and
May Allah help gedo and the rest of Somalia.
It's really bad this year , alot of wells dried up in places like km50 and southern parts of afgooye

Just the other day you were making fun of banadir folks of terrorists bombings in xamar now you suddenly care about drought happening in the GEDDO ? :draketf:

WTF you babbling about? I have never made fun of terrorist bombings.

A poster was playing a victim card making up BS that all Reer SL think everyone in Somalia is either a pirate or a terrorist. To illustrate the stupid ignorance of their point , I played ignorant and asked him if that is not the case i.e. everyone in Somalia being either a pirate or a terrorist. How the hell is that making fun of terrorist bombings?
Within the same thread I pointed out how I was just messing with the guy due to his stupid victim mentality that has no basis in reality. Zero reference was made to any terrorist bombing.

What a shameless buffoon.

Farmaajo's regime has more than enough money for every family to get enough clean drinking water and food. If droughts happen every year, why is it always treated like a 'shock' when it happens. This is a result of corruption and mismanagement, pure and simple.

WTF you babbling about? I have never made fun of terrorist bombings.

A poster was playing a victim card making up BS that all Reer SL think everyone in Somalia is either a pirate or a terrorist. To illustrate the stupid ignorance of their point , I played ignorant and asked him if that is not the case i.e. everyone in Somalia being either a pirate or a terrorist. How the hell is that making fun of terrorist bombings?
Within the same thread I pointed out how I was just messing with the guy due to his stupid victim mentality that has no basis in reality. Zero reference was made to any terrorist bombing.

What a shameless buffoon.

:trumpsmirk:

How did I know you were going to deny it and reply defensively.

Instead of calling the op lowest of the low for bringing awareness to the drought maybe you should go and visit there and help the miskeen ppl like bilaal bulshaawi if your not able to do that then make a donation .

Farmaajo's regime has more than enough money for every family to get enough clean drinking water and food. If droughts happen every year, why is it always treated like a 'shock' when it happens. This is a result of corruption and mismanagement, pure and simple.

Exactly , this government and the politicians in the south are very corrupt .the drought struck miskeens only get help from either international community or the shacab making donations the government never helps directly.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Truly disgusting people making fun of drought victims, imagine being so morally decrept

:trumpsmirk:

How did I know you were going to deny it and reply defensively.

Instead of calling the op lowest of the low for bringing awareness to the drought maybe you should go and visit there and help the miskeen ppl like bilaal bulshaawi if your not able to do that then make a donation .
You accuse someone of something as lowdown as making fun of terrorist bombings, without a shred of evidence, and are then surprised when I deny your baseless accusation? How slow are you?

You are an embarrassment. You literally tried to quote me out of context by bolding one part of a sentence, when the next part of the sentence in the quote clearly provides a context that disproves your baseless accusation. Just to say it one final time for you - I was messing with the guy for thinking that we SL folks think everyone in Somalia is either a pirate or terrorist. It had zero to do with piracy, terrorism or terrorism bombings.

The OP is purely retaliating for the post that the Mx folks made about the unrest in PL. He posted this story in the PL thread about the Garowe unrest, in order to tell the Mx folks they should stay out of PL topics, then made a post about it as a retaliation measure.

Last edited:
You accuse someone of something as lowdown as making fun of terrorist bombings, without a shred of evidence, and are then surprised when I deny your baseless accusation? How dim are you?

You are an embarrassment. You literally tried to quote me out of context by bolding one part of a sentence when the next part of the sentence in the quote you provided clearly provides a context that disproves your baseless acussation. Just to say it one final time for you - I was messing with the guy for thinking that we SL folks think everyone in Somalia is either a pirate or terrorist. It had zero to do with piracy, terrorism or terrorism bombings.

The OP is purely retaliating for the post that the Mx folks made about the unrest in PL. He posted this story in the PL thread about Garowe unrest, in order to tell the Mx folks they should stay out of PL topics, then made a post about it as a retaliation measure.

Dude I got the denial from you like I wanted no need to post long paragraphs I ain't reading that saxib .
We care about Somalia is our duty to bring awareness to the drought ravaging our country

This topic is about the drought that's affecting gedo why would you bring Puntland to this ?
We know the ethnic groups in somaliland are very insecure and have cuqdad for puntland but plz make another thread for Puntland fadlan .

Dude I got the denial from you like I wanted no need to post long paragraphs I ain't reading that saxib .
We care about Somalia is our duty to bring awareness to the drought ravaging our country

This topic is about the drought that's affecting gedo why would you bring Puntland to this ?
We know the ethnic groups in somaliland are very insecure and have cuqdad for puntland but plz make another thread for Puntland fadlan .
You're a shameless charlatan. Thanks for exposing yourself.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why is everyone getting at @FBIsomalia for bringing awareness to the drought that ravaging our country ?

In each year tornado hits USA, you will see how goverment mobilizing to safe citizens that been affected. Last year Qardho floods and Deni was first person to act.

Now my question, where is xaramajo goverment from his own kin dies from drought?.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

All around the world drought, tornado, floods etc. hits globe. Where is xarmaajo goverment from his kin?.

Score points you said?. I will not go low and became like those open threads, and post daily on others people been force to move from their houses either died or injured daily, day and night in the fourm!!. Not even says AUN once!!.

So stop your bullshit simpathy face and take it to other places kid.:ufdup:.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He doesnt care about his own people sxb Abgaal tiktokers have done more for Gedo than him :mjlol:
Somalis should help them cause xarmaajo goverment is fucking useless. Like PL use to sent aids to beledweyn before two or three years. I hope president blacke act fast to help them.

Trending