Drone footage compilation of Azerbaijani hitting Armenian soldiers

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The combat phase for strategically important parts of Karabagh is slowly coming to conclusion. Armenians got karbashed really bad today. Azeris advanced to the outskirts of the most important town of Shusha. It is practically over for Armenians since Karabakh will be now cut off from Armenia's supply lines.

Turkey is upping its drone deliveries to Azerbaijan including the newcomers, Kargu suicide drones. I am really curious about how Israeli and Turkish suicide drones stack up in efficiency against each other.

Here is today's drone attack footage targeting the Armenian Smerch heavy multiple rocket launchers.

Today's Armenian artillery and troops elimination by Azeri drones:

I think the war will come to an end once they reach the mountain pass now that winter is almost upon us whereas currently they have been fighting on a flat plain. Armenians are taking heavy losses but are digging in in the mountains they led their soldiers become fodder to create a window of opportunity.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I think the war will come to an end once they reach the mountain pass now that winter is almost upon us whereas currently they have been fighting on a flat plain. Armenians are taking heavy losses but are digging in in the mountains they led their soldiers become fodder to create a window of opportunity.
Azeris are taking high points on mountains before entering villages and towns. Ever since they took Hadrut they have been fighting in the mountains.

By the way here is the footage of what I believe to be the smart rocket. Look how easily it changes trajectory on the go. Initially I thought it was an Israeli suicide drone, but it is fairly big in comparison to what we see in the video. And Turkey only just now starting delivering their small suicide drones to Azerbaijan. It couldn't be it either of them.

In any case, the thing that hit and killed those Armenian soldiers in the video is a nightmare in the battlefield. This is not a dumb thing that you just drop and hope it hits the target. It comes down like a regular rocket but then starts flying horizontally and looking for the target. This thing is a precision hunter rocket.

I time-stamped the video. So, it will start playing from the exact part.

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

Karbash continues. Both Azeris and Armenians are exterminating their own race as both are basically the same people, at least racially.

I always thought Armenians were smart people, but from what I am seeing they are as dumb as @Grigori Rasputin 's would-be wives. Their soldiers are getting killed so badly that I am speechless. Armenians need to pull out and safe their men. There is something de-humanizing about drones blowing up soldiers. People are like insects to be killed in the videos. Maybe we are doomed as humans.

Today's drone footage of Armenian army being exterminated in the field. I am not even posting the videos from the last several days.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Karbash continues. Both Azeris and Armenians are exterminating their own race as both are basically the same people, at least racially.

I always thought Armenians were smart people, but from what I am seeing they are as dumb as @Grigori Rasputin 's would-be wives. Their soldiers are getting killed so badly that I am speechless. Armenians need to pull out and safe their men. There is something de-humanizing about drones blowing up soldiers. People are like insects to be killed in the videos. Maybe we are doomed as humans.

Today's drone footage of Armenian army being exterminated in the field. I am not even posting the videos from the last several days.

Holy shit, that's terrible to watch.

AbdiGeedi

Holy shit, that's terrible to watch.
Imagine kids with joy-sticks and a monitor killing scores of soldiers in the field. That's not even a fight.

Dang.. in the 2nd video at mark 0:35 you can see two artillery units being hit one after another and soldiers trying to escape at a distance and all of them falling to the ground either killed or wounded (only to die later from the lack of medical help). It is better to die on spot than suffer as those who took the direct hit in the 1st video.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Imagine kids with joy-sticks and a monitor killing scores of soldiers in the field. That's not even a fight.

Dang.. in the 2nd video at mark 0:35 you can see two artillery units being hit one after another and soldiers trying to escape at a distance and all of them falling to the ground either killed or wounded (only to die later from the lack of medical help). It is better to die on spot than suffer as those who took the direct hit in the 1st video.
That's why big wealthy nations will always have a huge advantage over small nations. Those drones provided by Turkey were game changers for the Azeris, the battlefield is no longer balanced and it's matter of time before Armenia surrenders.

I heard they requested Russia for help yesterday but Russia promised to provide necessary assistance when internationally recognised Armenian territories come under attack, that means Russia will stay out of this war since Nagorno Karabakh is legally Azerbaijani territory.

AbdiGeedi

That's why big wealthy nations will always have a huge advantage over small nations. Those drones provided by Turkey were game changers for the Azeris, the battlefield is no longer balanced and it's matter of time before Armenia surrenders.

I heard they requested Russia for help yesterday but Russia promised to provide necessary assistance when internationally recognised Armenian territories come under attack, that means Russia will stay out of this war since Nagorno Karabakh is legally Azerbaijani territory.
Exactly. Most of Armenia's weapons were in Karabakh. In one month, Azeris took out majority of it plus thousands of Armenian soldiers. Now Armenia asking Russia to provide weapons and soldiers. Russia refused because if Putin would've said yes, Erdogan would open a Turkish base in Azerbaijan. That is a big no no for Russia since Turkey is a Nato member and the base would be inside the historical Russian zone of influence.

The West can't put arms embargo on Azerbaijan since Turkey is its main supplier, especially of the drones and smart munition. Turkey independently produces its own weapons. Embargo would have no effect on the war as Turkey endlessly supplies weapons. I bet it is free of charge too. What small nation during pandemic and oil/gas prices slump can afford buying expensive military hardware?

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Exactly. Most of Armenia's weapons were in Karabakh. In one month, Azeris took out majority of it plus thousands of Armenian soldiers. Now Armenia asking Russia to provide weapons and soldiers. Russia refused because if Putin would've said yes, Erdogan would open a Turkish base in Azerbaijan. That is a big no no for Russia since Turkey is a Nato member and the base would be inside the historical Russian zone of influence.

The West can't put arms embargo on Azerbaijan since Turkey is its main supplier, especially of the drones and smart munition. Turkey independently produces its own weapons. Embargo would have no effect on the war as Turkey endlessly supplies weapons. I bet it is free of charge too. What small nation during pandemic and oil/gas prices slump can afford buying expensive military hardware?
Azerbaijan is rich. They are loaded with CASH earned from decades of exporting oil and gas. Azeri PM was questioning Armenia's source of weapons the other day since their entire GDP is 10B and their debt exceeds 8B. He said Azerbaijan has money and they buy all of their weaponry using their hard earned cash.

AbdiGeedi

Azerbaijan is rich. They are loaded with CASH earned from decades of exporting oil and gas. Azeri PM was questioning Armenia's source of weapons the other day since their entire GDP is 1.5B and their debt exceeds 8B. He said Azerbaijan has money and they buy all of their weaponry using their hard earned cash.
Money talks then. By the way, this Azeri offensive in Karabakh reminds me of the Turkish one in Afrin, Syria. It is slow but steady with deadly efficiency. I suspect the same Turkish generals are running the show in Karabakh.

All that hype about the powerful Armenian diaspora and their wealth turned out to be an empty space since they couldn't provide help and expertise when Armenia was and is still in need.

Here is a footage of the dead Armenian soldiers up close. They are dumped into a pit. War is a war.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The way they stalk the soldiers till they are huddled up in one area is the scariest part and that technology is doing it by itself. It's so obvious that Armenia is sacrificing troops at this point and it won't even save them cause winter is coming and the mountain forest will clear up so drone strikes will focus there as well it's looking increasingly bad for them.

AbdiGeedi

The way they stalk the soldiers till they are huddled up in one area is the scariest part and that technology is doing it by itself. It's so obvious that Armenia is sacrificing troops at this point and it won't even save them cause winter is coming and the mountain forest will clear up so drone strikes will focus there as well it's looking increasingly bad for them.
Armenian leadership is between a rock and a hard place in this war. They would rather let their young men die like ants than capitulate. They are like an employee who wants to quit but can't. So, he waits to be fired.

I'll give the main phase of the war few weeks to wrap up since the Azeri army is so close to capturing the main mountainous highway that connects Karabakh with Armenia.

Turkey also has six F-16 jet fighters on a standby in Azerbaijan. I suspect they are equipped with Turkish bunker busting heavy bombs used to penetrate and destroy heavily fortified facilities that have several meters thick concrete walls.

The Turkish smart munition, that the Bayraktar drones equipped with, are also domestically developed and produced: Roketsan MAM-C, MAM-L and SAGE BOZOK rockets.

Look how the smart rocket changes its trajectory and enters a hide-out through the actual entrance and kills the unfortunate Armenian soldiers. It is truly scary. I time stamped the video:

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

Azerbaijan is rich. They are loaded with CASH earned from decades of exporting oil and gas.
I looked into it. You are right Azerbaijan is loaded with hard cash and can sustain prolonged war. Their cash reserves are over $40 billions and growing due to natural gas exports. I suspect Turkey is also selling arms to them at a discounted price as they consider each other one people.

Geopolitically Azerbaijan could not have been able to start and finish the Karabakh offensive without the firm political and militarily support from Turkey. Russia would have crushed Azerbaijan covertly within few weeks just like it was in 1990s.

Azeris are flying the Turkish flag as their own now. Considering that Azeris are Shia and the Turks are Sunni, the Turkey's push for Karabakh war was a very smart move. Now 20-30 million Azeris living across the Azerbaijani border in Iran are fervent supporters of Turkey. Erdogan has basically nullified decades of Iranian brainwashing of Shia Azeris that they are Persians and not Turkic.

On the front the Azerbaijani army is not severing the main road connecting the capital of Karabakh, Stepanakert, to Armenia to allow the Armenian civilians to escape.

Though the karbash is continuing in the battlefiled. The Armenian army is trying to save the capital and fighting hard. But drones are relentless in killing their soldiers, destroying heavy weapons and arms depots. At this point it looks like Azeris are simply toying with them.

New footage:

Arms depot being destroyed:

Trending

Latest posts