Drone footage compilation of Azerbaijani hitting Armenian soldiers

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm not surprised tbh. Turkish drones Vs gaalo Christian backed Armenia and it's allies, just proves how capable their drones are.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I'm not surprised tbh. Turkish drones Vs gaalo Christian backed Armenia and it's allies, just proves how capable their drones are.
Even on the ground they are running it looks like the Armenians are using SUVs but when they saw the tanks they ran quickly.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
In the videos where the drone targets are only being zoomed in before it cuts off, those are highly effective Israeli suicide drones that are small and can hang undetected above enemy targets for hours before striking them. These drones use artificial intelligence to strike at the most opportune moment. They are expensive and true menace for the enemy. Most Armenian air defense systems were taken out by them. Azerbaijan now holds the record of destroying the biggest number of S-300 systems in the world.

The videos where you see targets being blown up are works done by the Turkish drones. Most damage to the Armenian forces were done by them. In some videos you can see how the Turkish manufactured smart rockets hit targets. They change trajectory and enter fortified bunkers horizontally through actual entrances. Scary staff.

Another Turkish menace is the surveillance drones that live feed the coordinates of multiple moving targets in real time to smart artillery batteries for precision strikes. They were used to kill Armenian infantry soldiers moving at night in a spread-out fashion over a large area. The elimination was done within few minutes. This is another example of complex artificial intelligence system. Turkey does not export the system to other countries. It means those drone related systems are being run by the Turkish military in Azerbaijan.

The future wars will be done among machines. Humans are simply meat for machines and not a match to artificial intelligence.

Last edited:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
In the videos where the drone targets are only being zoomed in before it cuts off, those are highly effective Israeli suicide drones that are small and can hang undetected above enemy targets for hours before striking them. These drones use artificial intelligence to strike at the most opportune moment. They are expensive and true menace for the enemy. Most Armenian air defense systems were taken out by them. Azerbaijan now holds the record of destroying the biggest number of S-300 systems in the world.
From what I read the suicide drones in this conflict become manned after they find a target they don't strike them by themselves.

AbdiGeedi

From what I read the suicide drones in this conflict become manned after they find a target they don't strike them by themselves.
That's the definition of suicide drones to hit targets and self-terminate. Meaning they are of single use and can't land. I know the Azeri army has two different Israeli models. Maybe one of them is hybrid?

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
That's the definition of suicide drones to hit targets and self-terminate. Meaning they are of single use and can't land. I know the Azeri army has two different Israeli models. Maybe one of them is hybrid?
Yeah it's possible the videos are cut short for that purpose it's hard to figure out I think they want to sell it like they are fully autonomous but they are in fact being manned. Today's compilation is the most gruesome one yet you can tell the Armenians are being misled by their army HQ.

AbdiGeedi

Today's compilation is the most gruesome one yet you can tell the Armenians are being misled by their army HQ.
It is a slaughterhouse for the Armenian army. They are being killed wholesale by the Azeris. I have never seen so many soldiers being killed in such a short time. The Armenian President, Prime Minister and military command need to be in prison for sending young soldiers to certain death. Drone warfare is so efficient and brutal, especially tried and proven Turkish tech and know-how.

Armenian soldiers are being literally chained to their positions by their command so that they can't escape. Azeris are killing them like bugs. I don't fault Azeris though. They have been brutalized by the Armenian occupation forces for over 30 years with many civilians dead.

Watch these dead Armenian soldiers who were chained by their own command:

AbdiGeedi

I read about it. Today Azeris shot down two Armenian SU-25 jet fighters over Karabakh. However It looks like the above footage are of the two Azeri AN-2 crop dusters that were converted into unmanned ones and used to trick Armenian air defense systems to reveal themselves. It is an old news.

Today Azeri drone killed the defense minister of the Armenian occupation army in Karabakh, Arutyunian:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It is a slaughterhouse for the Armenian army. They are being killed wholesale by the Azeris. I have never seen so many soldiers being killed in such a short time. The Armenian President, Prime Minister and military command need to be in prison for sending young soldiers to certain death. Drone warfare is so efficient and brutal, especially tried and proven Turkish tech and know-how.

Armenian soldiers are being literally chained to their positions by their command so that they can't escape. Azeris are killing them like bugs. I don't fault Azeris though. They have been brutalized by the Armenian occupation forces for over 30 years with many civilians dead.

Watch these dead Armenian soldiers who were chained by their own command:

why are they chaining soldiers to their posts

AbdiGeedi

why are they chaining soldiers to their posts
Morale is low among the Armenian soldiers after several thousands of them died and many more wounded within 4 weeks. Armenia has tried to send the old reservists into Karabakh, only to see them blown up into pieces too. So, the command simply chain the young recruits to the bunkers and trenches. I think eventually Armenian fathers of those kids will kill their own Armenian leadership for these acts.

Imagine being 18 years old, playing video games, dating girls and all of a sudden being sent to the neighboring country to be chained to bunkers and surely killed by Azeri drones and smart rockets.

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

The combat phase for strategically important parts of Karabagh is slowly coming to conclusion. Armenians got karbashed really bad today. Azeris advanced to the outskirts of the most important town of Shusha. It is practically over for Armenians since Karabakh will be now cut off from Armenia's supply lines.

Turkey is upping its drone deliveries to Azerbaijan including the newcomers, Kargu suicide drones. I am really curious about how Israeli and Turkish suicide drones stack up in efficiency against each other.

Here is today's drone attack footage targeting the Armenian Smerch heavy multiple rocket launchers.

Today's Armenian artillery and troops elimination by Azeri drones:

Last edited:

Trending