Drake using Mali slang again: tries to holla at Maya Jama

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Learn how to read you dense f*ck Drake has used Somali slang multiple times and he's not the only thing. Only in Toronto will you see ajnabi using a plethora of Somali words in their daily vocabulary. Fix up you stupid fukk
"You dumb fukk! Reer Toronto is the best because Drake used the word abti in his song. Look at us! We made a couple ajnabis say a few words in Somali"
MemeAtlas

Woooooow! What an achievement!:comeon:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Lool tell me about it. Beyond embarrassing wallahi. All you need to say is a word and they get all giddy and fall in line
Instead of bragging about something meaningful, they're out here fawning over drake for using a SINGLE Somali word.

I have a new found respect for Drake now. He knows how insecure and attention seeking these types of people are and used that to his advantage.

Beyond embarrassing is right!

Last edited:
Instead of bragging about something meaningful, they're out here fawning over drake for using a SINGLE Somali word.

I have a new found respect for Drake now. He knows how insecure and attention seeking these types of people are and used that to his advantage.

Beyond embarrassing is the right word!
Tbh drake is marketing Genius. So he knew full well what that one word would do for the likes of @Shmurda and his ilk

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
"You dumb fukk! Reer Toronto is the best because Drake used the word abti in his song. Look at us! We made a couple ajnabis say a few words in Somali"
View attachment 133092

Woooooow! What an achievement!:comeon:
Wallahi iyo billahi you can't read you stupid f*ck hop off my nuts I said that reer toronto has the most influence on their diaspora I DID NOT MEAN THEY'RE THE BEST DIASPORA

Can your brain process that or are you gonna say "yOuRe hApPy dRaKe iS sAyiNg a sOmAlI wOrD" and completely miss the point of what I'm saying. I can dumb it down even more for you no need to dikkride your friend jaydaan
Lool tell me about it. Beyond embarrassing wallahi. All you need to say is a word and they get all giddy and fall in line
Says the one that's dikkriding stormzy kulaha

"No way drake can beat massa stormzy in a fight. Maya Jana would never entertain anyone other than Massa stormzy :mjhaps:"

You talk a lot about what it means to be a real man but aren't you the nigga that said he'll use his kids as a shield if he got shot at lol fix up you pussyo's hop off my thread before you lames embarrass yourself

Wallahi iyo billahi you can't read you stupid f*ck hop off my nuts I said that reer toronto has the most influence on their diaspora I DID NOT MEAN THEY'RE THE BEST DIASPORA

Can your brain process that or are you gonna say "yOuRe hApPy dRaKe iS sAyiNg a sOmAlI wOrD" and completely miss the point of what I'm saying. I can dumb it down even more for you no need to dikkride your friend jaydaan

Says the one that's dikkriding stormzy kulaha

"No way drake can beat massa stormzy in a fight. Maya Jana would never entertain anyone other than Massa stormzy :mjhaps:"

You talk a lot about what it means to be a real man but aren't you the nigga that said he'll use his kids as a shield if he got shot at lol fix up you pussyo's hop off my thread before you lames embarrass yourself
I didn’t say that. I said we don’t know. You the one who said no one turns drake down, he is the best singer and actor and has so much clout. He the best. I think he is lame. I think his fans are lame. I think the Canadian flag is lame. You xoolo went to world class country determined to make it 3rd world. I would deport you and your ilks so quick if I was in charge

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I didn’t say that. I said we don’t know. You the one who said no one turns drake down, he is the best singer and actor and has so much clout. He the best. I think he is lame. I think his fans are lame. I think the Canadian flag is lame. You xoolo went to world class country determined to make it 3rd world. I would deport you and your ilks so quick if I was in charge
You're dense wallahi I said drake can probably pull most girls in the west I'm not even saying that because I like him most people as rich as him wouldn't have any trouble pulling any girl of their choice. Obviously we wouldn't know 10000% if he could get that but it's very possible and you're acting like it's not

That's your personal opinion and your opinion is fucking irrelevant to me if u wanna calacaal and bytch about Canadians all day make your own thread stop hopping in any thread praising us and start crying "mUh uK iS bEtTeR" like a whiny jealous bytch

Somalis going low IQ again. This cheap trick is just part of his business strategy. This is no achievement, real archievement is going back home and we turn things upside down

Somalis going low IQ again. This cheap trick is just part of his business strategy. This is no achievement, real archievement is going back home and we turn things upside down
Well no shit, just like Toosie Slide was shamelessly targeting Tiktok this was blatantly aimed at Arabs and Somalis. It's drill too so the shoutout makes perfect sense. All typical Yahudi strategy, not all of us are that dumb akhi. Imagine getting hyped over a celeb using a word in your language lmao...

Well no shit, just like Toosie Slide was shamelessly targeting Tiktok this was blatantly aimed at Arabs and Somalis. It's drill too so the shoutout makes perfect sense. All typical Yahudi strategy, not all of us are that dumb akhi. Imagine getting hyped over a celeb using a word in your language lmao...
I dont listen to music so i dont really know who this tutsi is. But yeah he using his Jew abilities to seduce us lowlife goyims

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Fym business strategy I like his music so I bump him. He shouted out Somalis so I like him even more how does that make is low IQ? Ur a stupid f*ck obviously more Somalis would support him because he's shouting us out and paying respects that's not a bad thing

Fym business strategy I like his music so I bump him. He shouted out Somalis so I like him even more how does that make is low IQ? Ur a stupid f*ck obviously more Somalis would support him because he's shouting us out and paying respects that's not a bad thing

You should not even listen to music to begin with. Quit music in general, just an advice from an fellow muslim

Trending