Drake is seeing an East African supermodel

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq Junior Doctors make 24k a year?? I would've made more if I stayed at Vans all year instead of just the summer
:mjlol:
First time i heard it I thought it was a typo(I thought they meant 240k) but no they make literal minimum wage:susp: 15 an hour basically, imagine all those college years and debt for that

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
First time i heard it I thought it was a typo(I thought they meant 240k) but no they make literal minimum wage:susp: 15 an hour basically, imagine all those college years and debt for that
Bro minimum wage in Canada is better than that

Mention one Somali rapper that is on her level of fame or even more famous. Halima Aden is known by the mainstream media. She is a model who has been on various runways shows and breaking barriers within the modelling world. Again, mention one Somali rapper who is internationally famous and who is making a change or at least contributing to his field and that is respected by his peers

Do some research before you make these claims, She's not that rich? Really:bell:

"According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous Model Halima Aden's net worth is $9 Million at the age of 21 years old. She earned the money being a professional Model. She is from Kenya."
- https://celebstrendingnow.com/halima-aden-net-worth/

I don't know how you measure wealth but to me, 9 million is a lot of money.
K' naan️:zhqjlmx:

Apollo

VIP

Lol, they make £26,614 which is $34K and used to be more like $40K before Brexit caused the GBP to drop. Brits also don't pay health insurance, so you have to add a few K on top of their base salary to compare US-UK salaries.

let's be honest, there are more famous (famous famous) Somali women than men. It would be very difficult for her If she wanted to marry a Somali man on her level or even higher:francis:
Yeah, I get that. But with fame comes opportunity which can lead to big money. I was talking more for Halima Adens situation, she is a famous Somali girl in the model industry. Finding A Somali guy that would 1. be okay with her line of work and 2. at least money-wise be an upgrade for her.
Screenshot_20200210-012139.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The correct term would be Moroccan/some Egyptian females. Algerians and Tunisians are generally very light skinned/plain and don't look like this.
yeah Morocco, Algeria and some Egyptians thats basically what I mean when I say NA wayo sxb Tunisia iyo Libya waa iska laangaab

Apollo

VIP
yeah Morocco, Algeria and some Egyptians thats basically what I mean when I say NA wayo sxb Tunisia iyo Libya waa iska laangaab

Tunisia is the cultural center of the Maghreb. They used to be Carthage and most of the Arab tribes who invaded the Maghreb settled there (so more Arab influence in Tunisia vs the rest of Maghreb).

CaliTedesse

VIP
Tunisia is the cultural center of the Maghreb. They used to be Carthage and most of the Arab tribes who invaded the Maghreb settled there (so more Arab influence in Tunisia vs the rest of Maghreb).
When I hear Tunisia I think of nice qumayos and Ibn Khaldoun kkkkkk lakiin waa dad laangaab ah

Apollo

VIP
When I hear Tunisia I think of nice qumayos and Ibn Khaldoun kkkkkk lakiin waa dad laangaab ah

:lol:

They are the most advanced Maghrebis. It's no coincidence the Arab spring happened there and the mos successful political transition during the Arab spring also happened there. Meanwhile look at Syria and Yemen.

CaliTedesse

VIP
:lol:

They are the most advanced Maghrebis. It's no coincidence the Arab spring happened there and the mos successful political transition during the Arab spring also happened there. Meanwhile look at Syria and Yemen.
It is true Tunisians are great people waa run shukran bro viva Tunisia

Tukraq

VIP
Lol, they make £26,614 which is $34K and used to be more like $40K before Brexit caused the GBP to drop. Brits also don't pay health insurance, so you have to add a few K on top of their base salary to compare US-UK salaries.
were talking doctors though, should be 200k as a starting, also brits pay for healthcare through taxes which are mandatory, the US is the only country you can get away with paying zero in health care(I currently don't)

Apollo

VIP
were talking doctors though, should be 200k as a starting

That is their end salary when they are senior doctors. You got to pay them moderately first because they are inexperienced and training them costs money. Secondly, the healthcare system in the UK is run by the government on a tight budget while in the US it is more funded by the private sector.

If Bernie gets into power and Medicare4All becomes a reality, long term US healthcare employee salaries will also drop.

I wouldn't give credit to the Tunisians for Carthage, since it was primarily a civilisation headed by Phoenician/Lebanese people that occupied parts of North Africa & Iberia. It just so happened the vast majority of Carthage's population were Berbers.

However, Tunisia did become a major Islamic center in North Africa after the Islamic conquest.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is what proves Somalis are not real kingdoms, it's not about your personal opinion about what looks good or not. It's her financial worth in the beauty game. If the girl your talking about is pretty and all this shit, this is your 'likes' not what the world 'pays' for. Ur likes are shaped by your colonizer u dumb f*ck. Niggas like me just ask beauty industry what is 'hottest brand today' and choose Somali girl based on that. U cant force your likes on the world, they wont pay for it and you will continue living in your ghetto. I know the 'old world' game, u dont decide the market, u just damn play in it and make sure you get good deal. Like exporting niggas? or doing 'saldanad to niggas' or creating 'treaty niggas' under ministry of wild life conservation shit which is worded carefully to fit into human right context like 'somali traditional reservation region. Thats how real niggas with proven hadarad ama kingdom talk like, if you dont we know you one of the SUBJECTS

Last edited:

Trending