Dr Umar wants to visit Somalia & calls Somali women gorgeous

Salty now? Oh now you want to empower somali women? When yall are busy making fun of them whether she has a man or not calling them *****s and abandoning them .

I'm kinda salty. Madows shouldn't be pulling our girls this easy because they give them some little appreciation. How the hell are our girls starved for attention and appreciation? :bell:

Somali men like their women and that's why they rarely marry out. We dont make fun of them either. Thats only few guys. But even so, that only applies to proper somali girls. We wouldnt praise a dh1lo she is a dh1lo.

I'm kinda salty. Madows shouldn't be pulling our girls this easy because they give them some little appreciation. How the hell are our girls starved for attention and appreciation? :bell:

Somali men like their women and that's why they rarely marry out. We dont make fun of them either. Thats only few guys. But even so, that only applies to proper somali girls. We wouldnt praise a dh1lo she is a dh1lo.
The only thing that matters to a girl is status and money. AA have social status. Dont be surprised akhi. Somali boys dont have either.

giphy.gif

The only thing that matters to a girl is status and money. AA have social status. Dont be surprised akhi. Somali boys dont have either.
Somali men have the advantage of being tall and handsome without a history of oppression and slavery.
What social status do African Americans have .
Every day they are killed by a redneck or a cop.
They're also one of the poorest people in America and the vast majority are deadbeat parents even if they are rich.

They also have very strong features which will cause your children to be discriminated against.
I don't know all I'm seeing is disadvantages as a girl.

If you're going to marry a black person at least choose the Nigerians as they are the real thing and not a mixed version.
I only say Nigerians because they are very successful people in the west and some of them look almost Somali like the Fulani.

Trending

Latest posts