Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1593625163438.png

Tik Tok

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
For a long time I thought Umar johnson was a Muslim, but then I found out in some interview he's not. Pity, he seems like a good guy.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He should focus on building his African American school for boys that has yet to be built. :lol:

Sounds like a PanAfrican charlatan with a questionable series of life choices that takes the most advantage of the madow underclass.

Good for him. Somali women are underappreciated by their own man. Time we give a chance to others. Go ahead ladies.

The somali women I know are proud females who know their worth with or without male appreciation. Not women who would go after madows because of some little appreciation. :fantasia2:

He should focus on building his African America school for boys that has yet to be built. :lol:

Sounds like a PanAfrican charlatan with a questionable series of life choices that takes the most advantage of the madow underclass.
Lool the man smoked all those donations. He is a con artist

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I kinda cringe and get anxious of the idea of a celebrity or any well known figure going to somalia in our current state :damsel: imagine the extra negative attention we’ll receive if they die in a bombing:mjcry:

Trending