Dr Umar wants to visit Somalia & calls Somali women gorgeous

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hardly no one praises Somali men.

:dead1::mjlol:

Don't worry, we still love ya'll.
That’s because we got tough competition ngl. You guys are only praised by nigerians and other blacks compared to BW, don’t feel gassed.

And if I was the paperboy for somali men. Trust me, Somali men would be praised day in and day out.

That’s because we got tough competition ngl. You guys are only praised by nigerians and other blacks compared to BW, don’t feel gassed.

And if I was the paperboy for somali men. Trust me, Somali men would be praised day in and day out.

:pachah1:

Recently, we have been getting praised by everyone, and it cringes me out.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:pachah1:

Recently, we have been getting praised by everyone, and it cringes me out.
It’s because you’re not used to praise.

I’m just waiting on when somali men are removed from the barkhad abdi stereotype, and when the praise comes my way. I’ll take it like a champ since I’m used to it :hillarybiz:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It’s because you’re not used to praise.

I’m just waiting on when somali men are removed from the barkhad abdi stereotype, and when the praise comes my way. I’ll take it like a champ since I’m used to it :hillarybiz:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, its because I see it as a form of fetishisation. In the past 5 years, i've come across some ajnabi men who only date Somali women. That is just weird.

They just living their truth. Everyone knows horner women > Madow women.

Most communities find their own attractive tbh and mostly date within. The most fractured and self loathing a community, the more likely the people will date out en masse.

Nigerians tend to date fellow Nigerians for example.

Good for him. Somali women are underappreciated by their own man. Time we give a chance to others. Go ahead ladies.
Sister I feel really sorry for your children.
Race mixing is halal but you're supposed to give your children the best start in life.
Black people (especially the African American community) are oppressed all over the world and their features are looked upon negatively all over the world.
If you're going to race mix the only black people you should mix with are the rewandans.Because they have a beautiful country and some rewandans look the same as somalis.

Most communities find their own attractive tbh and mostly date within. The most fractured and self loathing a community, the more likely the people will date out en masse.

Nigerians tend to date fellow Nigerians for example.
That's because Nigerians have a wide variety of looks.
Some Nigerians (Fulani) look almost the same as somalis.

Trending