Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Kitten Heels Samuels

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Dr. Umar is sending shots at Kevin Samuels and his fanbase! :damn:

Whose side are you on?
Dr. Umar Johnson Wanted By “The Man” for Solving Coronavirus Mystery – Knee  Grow News

So wait...THIS is the Kevin Samuels that everyone b talking about? | Lipstick  Alley

Dr Umar give me charlatan vibes. Atleast Kevin Samuels gives useful advice and pushes how important marriage is. also cracking down on washed up modern feminists

Dr Umar give me charlatan vibes. Atleast Kevin Samuels gives useful advice and pushes how important marriage is. also cracking down on black feminists

He advices women to sleep with men or 'another' woman will. I fail to see how getting women to jump through hoops at the expense of their dignity to get the 'ring' benefits the black community. In the long run its just going to cause more baby mama culture.

He's definitely fruity. No wonder he hates women so much.
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating advice? | Page 2 | Lipstick  Alley
i don’t understand why these niggas take his advice seriously or see him as “high value” and “intelligent”. kevin samuels is nothing but a twice divorced, closeted homosexual, dead beat father, who constantly begs for donations online. there’s nothing high value with that man

i don’t understand why these niggas take his advice seriously or see him as “high value” and “intelligent”. kevin samuels is nothing but a twice divorced, closeted homosexual, dead beat father, who constantly begging for donations online.
literally what dr umar does all the time
this guy is a fraud and a charlatan

Why do AAs love to expose and ridicule themselves to the world? Kevin Samuel (a black man) has built a platform of clowning low self esteem black women who are begging for validation of a twice divorced man who is old enough to be a grandfather.

Why do AAs love to expose and ridicule themselves to the world? Kevin Samuel (a black man) has built a platform of clowning low self esteem black women who are begging for validation of a twice divorced man who is old enough to be a grandfather.
they have no shame, i dont know why they even call in its so embarrasing :ftw9nwa:

Trending