Dr Osman Is No Longer Puntland Opposition

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@MSGA @Farm @Abdalla @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Cognitivedissonance @Reiko Don't worry about me, I am only sub clan loyalist when it's election time which is natural for all puntland clan's to support it's own 'jufo' when that door opens in villa puntland. But no violence is the rule and strictly political. Unlike that nacas @Reer-Bari @Saahid Qamaan who are constant bashers of the state or dacesh in qandala as if violence will change puntland. They are silly they don't learn from history, USC, ALITIHAAD, Somaliland, everyone tries to use violence but it gets you nowhere in Puntland.

The other thing is once that villa door to puntland is shut, it won't change no matter how much you oppose it or like it, you need to wait another 5 years which is what I do when I become opposition. I am not an opposition for life, I am only opposition when there is an opportunity to enter the villa, when the door is shut, I am pro puntland and point my guns to enemy outsiders unlike you two clowns @Reer-Bari @Saahid Qamaan who invite dacesh, shabab, and all sorts of shit into your districts and continously get little rahanwayn kids to do assasinations in Puntland but it won't get you anywhere because your breaking the rules in Puntland. Violence is not going to get you power in Puntland, it's not mogadishu.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA @Farm @Abdalla @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Cognitivedissonance @Reiko Don't worry about me, I am only sub clan loyalist when it's election time which is natural for all puntland clan's to support it's own 'jufo' when that door opens in villa puntland. But no violence is the rule and strictly political. Unlike that nacas @Reer-Bari @Saahid Qamaan who are constant bashers of the state or dacesh in qandala as if violence will change puntland. They are silly they don't learn from history, USC, ALITIHAAD, Somaliland, everyone tries to use violence but it gets you nowhere in Puntland.

The other thing is once that villa door to puntland is shut, it won't change no matter how much you oppose it or like it, you need to wait another 5 years which is what I do when I become opposition. I am not an opposition for life, I am only opposition when there is an opportunity to enter the villa, when the door is shut, I am pro puntland and point my guns to enemy outsiders unlike you two clowns @Reer-Bari @Saahid Qamaan who invite dacesh, shabab, and all sorts of shit into your districts and continously get little rahanwayn kids to do assasinations in Puntland but it won't get you anywhere because your breaking the rules in Puntland. Violence is not going to get you power in Puntland, it's not mogadishu.
I'm against the goverment of puntland but not the people. I will start of by saying that no one else has more claim to puntland than me and It's really unfortunate for us to get oppressed like this. The disloyal clans (dhulbahante) get 5 MPs and 5 ministers each but the ones that actually invest and try to bring peace in puntland are not allowed to get any representation. We need to change this!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm against the goverment of puntland but not the people. I will start of by saying that no one else has more claim to puntland than me and It's really unfortunate for us to get oppressed like this. The disloyal clans (dhulbahante) get 5 MPs and 5 ministers each but the ones that actually invest and try to bring peace in puntland are not allowed to get any representation. We need to change this!

Your already established as Wabeeneeye clan through business acumen, what do you want us to do with clans who are not as gifted as your clan in business? Of course they need to be politically boosted up so they can establish themselves don't you think?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Another Vod-Cast by me regarding my position.

I enjoyed your podcast brother keep it up, I wanna see more of your podcasts in the future inshallah. Can you adress the traitors of puntland too Dhulbahante and Leelkase.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Your already established as Wabeeneeye clan through business acumen, what do you want us to do with clans who are not as gifted as your clan in business? Of course they need to be politically boosted up so they can establish themselves don't you think?
Being established through business and through politics is not the same and it wouldn't hurt anyone to give us atleast 1 MP and 1 Wasiir even though we outnumber different clans that have more than 1 MPs, cali saleebans don't deserve anything too because all they are working with is to create chaos in puntland and bringing in Al shabab and daeesh, giving the defense minister a cali saleeban was a joke honestly because we already know that he won't do much about the situation with his clansmen.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
nice vod-cast sxb, are you aussie?

Yes I am in Australia. The land where the sun doesn't stop shining regardless of 'seasons' and some of the best beaches in the world. We got the indian ocean on the west coast, pacific ocean on the east coust, we got the antartica ocean on the south coast, and we got the asian ocean in the north:)

Yes I am in Australia. The land where the sun doesn't stop shining regardless of 'seasons' and some of the best beaches in the world. We got the indian ocean on the west coast, pacific ocean on the east coust, we got the antartica ocean on the south coast, and we got the asian ocean in the north:)
mashallah

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We're glad to have you back doctor. It's been a rough couple of months without you standing with us.
Being established through business and through politics is not the same and it wouldn't hurt anyone to give us atleast 1 MP and 1 Wasiir even though we outnumber different clans that have more than 1 MPs, cali saleebans don't deserve anything too because all they are working with is to create chaos in puntland and bringing in Al shabab and daeesh, giving the defense minister a cali saleeban was a joke honestly because we already know that he won't do much about the situation with his clansmen.
Putting down other clans will get you nowhere.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
We're glad to have you back doctor. It's been a rough couple of months without you standing with us.

Putting down other clans will get you nowhere.
How did i put down other clans because i have only stated the facts

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How did i put down other clans because i have only stated the facts
You are insulting your fellow clansmen out of jealousy while flip flopping traitorous Dhulo prostitutes were given a third of our ministries. You don't see anything wrong with that?

as the Dr said violence will not get you anything but bullets and drones, play smart and get with the politics. clans that feel left out should ask and make their voice heard, wasiirs can get fired/changed this is not set.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You are insulting your fellow clansmen out of jealousy while flip flopping traitorous Dhulo prostitutes were given a third of our ministries. You don't see anything wrong with that?
:mjlol::pachah1::russ:how am i jealous im just saying that cali saleebans are importing terrorism and should be given representation. Saxiibow there is no room for me to be jealous when i know we run the economy i just want some political power aswell :kodaksmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What economy does wabaneyee run? I'm genuinely curious because I've never heard of this so called wealth you keep crying about @MSGA

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
What economy does wabaneyee run? I'm genuinely curious because I've never heard of this so called wealth you keep crying about @MSGA
You decided to ban me when i told you about the wealth and now you are starting the same argument over again.. :faysalwtf:ask anyone even your dad and he will tell you about our wealth.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You decided to ban me when i told you about the wealth and now you are starting the same argument over again.. :faysalwtf:ask anyone even your dad and he will tell you about our wealth.

Nobody knows about wabeneye.