Dr Osman Is No Longer Puntland Opposition

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Nobody knows about wabeneye.

All these businesses are owned by one Wabeeneeye businessman (Mandela group of companies®) out of the thousands that exist
Some pictures of wabeeneeye owned food chain Café Javas in Kenya and Uganda:

Cafe-Javas-Kampala2.jpg
cafe-javas.jpg

Biggest Petroleum Station company in Uganda CityOil:

city-oil.jpg

256106713.jpg

Biggest milling company in uganda:

mandela_millers_mockup_SFW.jpg

DtQWykmX4AUkYrk.jpg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@MSGA I don't think Wabeeneeye are being sidelined unjustly though. They don't even have one tuulo, they live scattered around Bosaso area and Puntland power base is shared along 'degmo and gobollo' lines. If you don't have a degmo or tuulo, I am not sure how you can secure yourself political power? it's not tribal sharing or 4.5 in Puntland.

Even the ministers I think are given quotas for each region like Bari gets 5, Mudug 3, Nugaal 2. Sool probably gets 4. Buhodle 1. Eastern Sanaag 2. How they share their ministerial and MP's depends on who those regions select to represent their region for ministerial interviews with the president, after of course they meet 'basic' requirements of the ministerial post being advertised.

Wabeeneeye has no tuulo, no degmo, no district, no gobol. It lives as a minority among other clans who will neglect them in the power-sharing saying your not numerous in our districts and other clans are more numerous and deserve the position.

It's a good idea the bendar siyada/Qow thing you guys had going but it's been a decade and you are yet to populate the town and make it into a viable district with a capital, major towns, and then villages like how qardho is set up or isku shuban or bayla. Notice the Bari Quota? 1 minister for Qandala, 1 Minister for Qardho, 1 Minister for Bosaso(dashishe), 1 Minister for Gardafu(Siwaqroon). I think their sharing along 'district' lines the ministerial posts like they do with the parliamentary MP'S.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
@MSGA @Farm @Abdalla @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Cognitivedissonance @Reiko Don't worry about me, I am only sub clan loyalist when it's election time which is natural for all puntland clan's to support it's own 'jufo' when that door opens in villa puntland. But no violence is the rule and strictly political. Unlike that nacas @Reer-Bari @Saahid Qamaan who are constant bashers of the state or dacesh in qandala as if violence will change puntland. They are silly they don't learn from history, USC, ALITIHAAD, Somaliland, everyone tries to use violence but it gets you nowhere in Puntland.

The other thing is once that villa door to puntland is shut, it won't change no matter how much you oppose it or like it, you need to wait another 5 years which is what I do when I become opposition. I am not an opposition for life, I am only opposition when there is an opportunity to enter the villa, when the door is shut, I am pro puntland and point my guns to enemy outsiders unlike you two clowns @Reer-Bari @Saahid Qamaan who invite dacesh, shabab, and all sorts of shit into your districts and continously get little rahanwayn kids to do assasinations in Puntland but it won't get you anywhere because your breaking the rules in Puntland. Violence is not going to get you power in Puntland, it's not mogadishu.
lol i never said anything antipuntland ever on this forum you liar. even my opps on here would vouch for that. and why are you generizing all cali saleebaan. 90% of people asssinated in bosaso are calisaleeban. your criminizlizing the victims. and your menttally unstable so i will pray for you but keep my name out your mouth. walahi your not welcome in puntland. bring your evidence of anything i ever said anti puntland. i am the most pro puntaland guy on this forum

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA I don't think Wabeeneeye are being sidelined unjustly though. They don't even have one tuulo, they live scattered around Bosaso area and Puntland power base is shared along 'degmo and gobollo' lines. If you don't have a degmo or tuulo, I am not sure how you can secure yourself political power? it's not tribal sharing or 4.5 in Puntland.

Even the ministers I think are given quotas for each region like Bari gets 5, Mudug 3, Nugaal 2. Sool probably gets 4. Buhodle 1. Eastern Sanaag 2. How they share their ministerial and MP's depends on who those regions select to represent their region for ministerial interviews with the president, after of course they meet 'basic' requirements of the ministerial post being advertised.

Wabeeneeye has no tuulo, no degmo, no district, no gobol. It lives as a minority among other clans who will neglect them in the power-sharing saying your not numerous in our districts and other clans are more numerous and deserve the position.

It's a good idea the bendar siyada/Qow thing you guys had going but it's been a decade and you are yet to populate the town and make it into a viable district with a capital, major towns, and then villages like how qardho is set up or isku shuban or bayla. Notice the Bari Quota? 1 minister for Qandala, 1 Minister for Qardho, 1 Minister for Bosaso(dashishe), 1 Minister for Gardafu(Siwaqroon). I think their sharing along 'district' lines the ministerial posts like they do with the parliamentary MP'S.
Saxiib what are you talking about? We have alot of tuulos in bari and we own western bari, saxiibow i dont know if you are just misinformed or just arrogant because everything you are saying is a lie. We are one of the majorities in Bosaso and we also have tuulos like Ku naso, Bendar siyada (10k population) and mucanyo in bari. We should also get a representation from our communities in mudug like our tuulo buur salax and ceeldheere.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Saxiib what are you talking about? We have alot of tuulos in bari and we own western bari, saxiibow i dont know if you are just misinformed or just arrogant because everything you are saying is a lie. We are one of the majorities in Bosaso and we also have tuulos like Ku naso, Bendar siyada (10k population) and mucanyo in bari. We should also get a representation from our communities in mudug like our tuulo buur salax and ceeldheere.

You been doing the bendar siyada thing for a decade now and there is only 10 houses. Wallahi my own immediate family has more houses then Bendar Siyada. You can't populate it because you don't have the people to populate a town, hence you are doomed to live as a minority among other larger clan in shared districts.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
You been doing the bendar siyada thing for a decade now and there is only 10 houses. Wallahi my own immediate family has more houses then Bendar Siyada. You can't populate it because you don't have the people to populate a town, hence you are doomed to live as a minority among other larger clan in shared districts.
your the most anti puntlnder here. you always slander and disresect other tribes. you will never see me do that about any puntland tribe.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Saxiib i have gotten pictures from the town and I was also told there are 10k people living there, and we are not minority clan in bari saxiibow we are a major clan. I don't know if you hate us but don't let that hatred change the facts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Saxiib i have gotten pictures from the town and I was also told there are 10k people living there, and we are not minority clan in bari saxiibow we are a major clan. I don't know if you hate us but don't let that hatred change the facts.

Hey pictures my ass. Google earth doesn't even report bendar siyada as a town. Even Ceelaayo is on google earth but not bendar siyada. Stop comparing your tuulo to other towns in Puntland when you don't even make the google earth cut off for being a town. Google earth only takes images of real TOWNS. Most of Somaliya isn't towns or districts unless it's on google earth saxib. That's the only useful thing about google earth, it tells you at least what qualifies for being a town or district. Ceelaayo is at least a real DISTRICT and on the MAP. So is Carmo which started only a few years before your bandar siyada project

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Hey pictures my ass. Google earth doesn't even report bendar siyada as a town. Even Ceelaayo is on google earth but not bendar siyada. Stop comparing your tuulo to other towns in Puntland when you don't even make the google earth cut off for being a town. Google earth only takes images of real TOWNS. Most of Somaliya isn't towns or districts unless it's on google earth saxib. That's the only useful thing about google earth, it tells you at least what qualifies for being a town or district. Ceelaayo is at least a real DISTRICT and on the MAP. So is Carmo which started only a few years before your bandar siyada project
Google Earth doesn't prove the existence of my town saxiib i know you hold a grudge against us that makes you say these kind of things. If this town doesn't exist how did Abdiweli gaas visit it when he was the president of puntland?

Trending

Latest posts