Dr Osman Calls For Niqab Ban In Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Did this negro just make takfir on me ? waa aduunyo abahed wastay.

Takfir don't matter nowadays like abaha wase don't hold any real deep meaning beyond an insult. Why you care if they takfir you. Are you believer for allah and care what he thinks of you or are u Muslim and care what the public thinks(a mushrik setting the public as partners to allah) because what they call you wouldn't matter to you nor would u respond to them because their humans just like you and don't control life, death, or destiny. By being offended by mere humans your comprising your soul for allah. There is a mumin and a muslim difference.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Takfir don't matter nowadays like abaha wase don't hold any real deep meaning beyond an insult. Why you care if they takfir you. Are you believer for allah and care what he thinks of you or are u Muslim and care what the public thinks(a mushrik setting the public as partners to allah) because what they call you wouldn't matter to you nor would u respond to them because their humans just like you and don't control life, death, or destiny. By being offended by mere humans your comprising your soul for allah. There is a mumin and a muslim difference.
I agree it makes no difference in akhira as only Allah swt knows what is your heart, and those who went to dugsi know it is all about intention.

That being said takfir is no joking matter, yes it is defamation if you are lying which he obviously is but it goes beyond that at this point either he is Muslim or I am Muslim we are not both Muslims.

Unless he makes towbah and ask for my forgiveness, which I will give him if he ask me after all he is just a human being and a laangaab reer koshin bah hawiyo futo madow at that while I am laandheere Reer Dalal Bah Ogaden, I will be nice.

reer

VIP
I agree it makes no difference in akhira as only Allah swt knows what is your heart, and those who went to dugsi know it is all about intention.

That being said takfir is no joking matter, yes it is defamation if you are lying which he obviously is but it goes beyond that at this point either he is Muslim or I am Muslim we are not both Muslims.

Unless he makes towbah and ask for my forgiveness, which I will give him if he ask me after all he is just a human being and a laangaab reer koshin bah hawiyo futo madow at that while I am laandheere Reer Dalal Bah Ogaden, I will be nice.
rejecting mutawatir hadith after knowing it is part of the deen is seen as kufr by multiple ulama.

When Ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) was asked about the verse (interpretation of the meaning): “O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies.” [al-Ahzab 33:59], he covered his face, leaving only one eye showing. This indicates that what was meant by the verse was covering the face. This was the interpretation of Ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) of this verse, as narrated from him by ‘Ubaydah al-Salmani when he asked him about it.

Al-Suyuti, may God have mercy on him, said:
“Know, may God have mercy on you, that whoever denies that the hadith of the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him - in word or in deed - is evidence of disbelief, has fallen outside the circle of Islam, and will be gathered with the Jews, Christians, or whomever he wishes from the infidel sects.” End quote.
“The key to Paradise is to rely on the Sunnah” (p. 14)
The scholar Ibn al-Wazir, may God have mercy on him, said:
“Disbelieving in the hadith of the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, knowing that his hadith is clear disbelief.” End quote.
“Capitals and Qawasim” (2/274)

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
IMG_6667.jpeg

the doctor on to us

Trending