Dr Osman Calls For Niqab Ban In Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm sick of seeing these Niqabis in Puntland. I don't like to see the state get involved in ppl dress code but this is a security risk and a morality problem.

Anyone can have a weapon, bomb, concealed under niqab and attack people. Its also a dangerous pervert tool where a man can be concealing himself in niqab and entering areas where women are together and perving on them. It can be used as a way to rob businesses and banks without being identifiable. Way too much risk to allow it in PL.

Why in the world did we allow these dress code in PL. It's a security risk plus a tool any pervert could use to sneak into some women areas. I call for a brave stance on this from PL govt to protect our security and women affairs.

The face of someone is ID, noone can conceal it must be passed as law.

And I want to add kids must not be forced to wear it. How is a 5 year old girl sexually appealing to grown men and why in the world are they covering up their awrah.

Last edited:
you can tell lowkey if its woman by the eyes plus its anti-islam to bann but kids wearing niqab is so weird to me plus alot of ppl wore it bc they didn't want to get darker

instead if it somewhere you require id you can have a female checker go into room quickly and check the face

I'm sick of seeing these Niqabis in Puntland. I don't like to see the state get involved in ppl dress code but this is a security risk and a morality problem.

Anyone can have a weapon, bomb, concealed under niqab and attack people. Its also a dangerous pervert tool where a man can be concealing himself in niqab and entering areas where women are together and perving on them. It can be used as a way to rob businesses and banks without being identifiable. Way too much risk to allow it in PL.

Why in the world did we allow these dress code in PL. It's a security risk plus a tool any pervert could use to sneak into some women areas. I call for a brave stance on this from PL govt to protect our security and women affairs.

And I want to add kids must not be forced to wear it. How is a 5 year old girl sexually appealing to grown men and why in the world are they covering up their awrah.
This is a low priority IMO. What should be prioritized free education from K-12. I'm sure many puntite miss part of the school year due to affordability. Having a skilled population is a major key to economic growth. This IMO is one of PL's biggest hurdles. The brain drain of the past needs to be recovered. I'm certain investing in the citizens will bring in dividends for the government.

It should be banned for security and safely grounds. Your assassin may approach you in Niqab. What you see is an innocent looking very religious woman when the person inside is a bout to send you to your grave. What would you do if someone or a group of people in ski-masks approach you? Niqab is worse because at least you can guess the gender of those in ski-masks.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Niqabs are a huge security risk
I heard it’s a common terrorist tactic to dress as a niqabi and blow stuff up

I believe it’s wajib for hijab in the shafii madhab. It not going anywhere so it’s best to hire female security to search women if niqabis are a security threat

Last edited:

Just say you hate islam no need to pretend to care about security issues that rarely happen

No one wears the niqab for religious reasons nowadays, it’s to hide their face from the sun. Anyways, I don’t think the personal freedoms of women should be infringed on.

@DR OSMAN is gaal and Puntland is inhabited and ruled by Muslims. I'm honestly surprised by your delusions, you can't even come to Puntland and live as the gaal you are, and you are talking about something like banning niqab. Wake up from your delusions.

@DR OSMAN is gaal and Puntland is inhabited and ruled by Muslims. I'm honestly surprised by your delusions, you can't even come to Puntland and live as the gaal you are, and you are talking about something like banning niqab. Wake up from your delusions.
He returned to Islam, takfiirka ka daaya odayga waa bil ramadan.

Wow, I did not know that. Where is the proof that he reverted to Islam?
Read this thread ina adeer

Read this thread ina adeer

Sorry, there is nothing in that thread that implies he is a Muslim

Saaxib yo should tak a trip to your beloved Puntpand, people are ultra conservative and they’re don’t see a problem with the niqab that you and a few free-thinking Somalis have. They’re happy to live in the state they currently live in. And they will defend Islam all the way.

Trending