Dr Osman Appreciation thread

Interview with @DR OSMAN

Wariye Mudane kusoo dhawoow madasha

DR OSMAN warya sheeg qabiilkagga abaha wase

Wariye :whoa: mudane raalli ahow waa lagu daawanaya

DR OSMAN hunter gatherer ma tahay:icon question: wejiga laga fahmaya kkk

Weriye :cosbyhmm: maya laakin hadaad wejigayga ka garanaysid waa arin mucjiso ah, bal nooga sheegay

DR OSMAN bah dubays landhere banaan degay ban ahay what you mean niyow, bosaso labo hotel iyo gaari dameer ban ku leenahay, ya naga gobsan

Wariye :tacky:haye waayahay balse maxaa dadweynaha kala dardaarmi lahayd

DR OSMAN kalay adiga calisaleban ma tahay, niyow lacag nasii, waxa dhiseyna wado isku xirta garowe iyo jerusalem, dadka isku IQ ah wa inay isku deegaan noqdan

Wariye Mudane aad aa u mahadsantahay waxaan mareynaa gabagabadii barnaamij-

DR OSMAN BAH DUBAYS HANOLATO YAHUD HANOLATO
:damn::damn::damn:
:dead::dead:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Screenshot_20191112-184832_WhatsApp.jpg
@DR OSMAN is a soulja wa nin bah dubeeys o landhere ah

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I never forgot, especially because he used the word "iskoronyo" i hadnt heard that word in years, i was crying for a good 10 mins.
I would have to do a full search of the forum to find the amount of times he's cursed me and my mother.
:mjlol:

Interview with @DR OSMAN

Wariye Mudane kusoo dhawoow madasha

DR OSMAN warya sheeg qabiilkagga abaha wase

Wariye :whoa: mudane raalli ahow waa lagu daawanaya

DR OSMAN hunter gatherer ma tahay:icon question: wejiga laga fahmaya kkk

Weriye :cosbyhmm: maya laakin hadaad wejigayga ka garanaysid waa arin mucjiso ah, bal nooga sheegay

DR OSMAN bah dubays landhere banaan degay ban ahay what you mean niyow, bosaso labo hotel iyo gaari dameer ban ku leenahay, ya naga gobsan

Wariye :tacky:haye waayahay balse maxaa dadweynaha kala dardaarmi lahayd

DR OSMAN kalay adiga calisaleban ma tahay, niyow lacag nasii, waxa dhiseyna wado isku xirta garowe iyo jerusalem, dadka isku IQ ah wa inay isku deegaan noqdan

Wariye Mudane aad aa u mahadsantahay waxaan mareynaa gabagabadii barnaamij-

DR OSMAN BAH DUBAYS HANOLATO YAHUD HANOLATO

:lolbron: :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
He is very passionate about his unorthodox views, I like how open he is which leads me to suspect his a good person outside of fadhi kudirir environment. :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thank you @embarassing

I always look forward to ur posts, it’s where I get my info and sources to keep up with current events back home :)

Make sure your impartial because @embarassing is comprised due to 'murusade pm' in power, clan cheerleading. She has resorted to the typicl 67 IQ of Somalis to begin 'botting all good news'. Make sure u always balance yourself against the WILD DOCTOR as he doesn't tell you how he likes 'something' but just HOW IT IS IN REALITY. Once your armed with both the realistic view point and the wishful viewpoint, it depends on your brainpower who u side with and what ur plans are after that. Without data first, there is no plan. Embarassing is one data point, The DR has another data point view(critical view point) not 'negative' though, as I do constructively criticise, im not in some bot mode opposition to embarassing like others. I actually criticize but add a solution, it's the academic way bro or my essays will fail.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I would have to do a full search of the forum to find the amount of times he's cursed me and my mother.
:mjlol:
You are by far the most strangest character I have come across on this forum, till this day I still can’t figure out whether you are male or female it’s an enigma. The reason why I say this is whenever I use to make threads dealing with feminism and gynocentrism men and fathers rights you use to attack me, i can honestly say you are clearly a feminist who has a bone to pick.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Thanks King Jiron, I look forward your posts, theyre always informative. :it0tdo8: always uplifting.
You like people like jiron who will conform and is willing to appease and capitulate to all your demands , who has no loyalties, who stands for nothing just like N&N you like yes men kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
will you write a nice message on my sspot obituary my trans loving brother?
Stop your slander how can I love trans when I am a muslim? I only mount menstruators and I am also obliged to respect the laws of the land in the United Kingdom which gives transwomen same rights and previliges as menstruators and by law transwomen are viewed as being women.

Stop your slander how can I love trans when I am a muslim? I only mount menstruators and I am also obliged to respect the laws of the land in the United Kingdom which gives transwomen same rights and previliges as menstruators and by law transwomen are viewed as being women.
LOOOL shutup, im not writing an obituary anymore.

You wouldnt have even written a nice message for me on my sspot obituary? Just ranted about trannies? Smh.

You need therapy brother.

Trending