Dr Osman Appreciation thread

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The Ditoore is one of few users here try to discuss deep and intriguing topics. Although blindsided by FKD, the Ditoore is a revolutionary thinker.

Many often regard all his words as mad and useless. His style is unconventional and controversial. I myself oppose many of his views and yet, I have found myself captivated by his analysis and mindset. A different and misunderstood figure, not many can deny his intellectual capabilities

@DR OSMAN

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am not familiar with him.
9078.jpg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The Ditoore is one of few users here try to discuss deep and intriguing topics. Although blindsided by FKD, the Ditoore is a revolutionary thinker.

Many often regard all his words as mad and useless. His style is unconventional and controversial. I myself oppose many of his views and yet, I have found myself captivated by his analysis and mindset. A different and misunderstood figure, not many can deny his intellectual capabilities

@DR OSMAN
Revolutionary thinker? Well now I'm just questioning your sanity. The man is an internet vagrant broadcasting his qabil thoughts all over this forum in unintelligible paragraphs.

Firso he's going to come here and call me a hawiye hedonistic savage for saying all of this.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Revolutionary thinker? Well now I'm just questioning your sanity. The man is an internet vagrant broadcasting his qabil thoughts all over this forum in unintelligible paragraphs.

Firso he's going to come here and call me a hawiye hedonistic savage for saying all of this.
Not even MJs are safe from his FKD @Reer-Bari :liberaltears:

There threads that are non fkd which are very interesting, its just that he is addicted to FKD:damedamn:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol I hate to say it but I don’t think I ever read any of his posts, it’s way too long and he rants about things I could care less about, at least @Inquisitive_ ’s long rants are entertaining.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Theres more to him than what they see. They focus on the FKD aspect but ignore his intellectual.
Hes one of the most interesting sspot member and among the funniest
I remember going through posts and this guy was calling other qabils aboriginals. What the f*ck? I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous it was.

Trending