BREAKING NEWS Dr. Hamza Barre the new PM of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qooqaani is the heart of MX Geeljire territory can we be serious for one sec. There was a very well publicized KDF actrocity to MX civilians there when Madoobe first came on Kenyan tanks.

Qooqaani is the heart of MX Geeljire territory can we be serious for one sec. There was a very well publicized KDF actrocity to MX civilians there when Madoobe first came on Kenyan tanks.

Qooqaani is Aden kheyr Reer Abdille capital.

come and try to claim our lands in front us, we will put bullets in your skull.

Reer Qooqaani celebrating today for their son PM Hamza barre

:westbrookswag:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale

I wouldnt even entertain that-waji caag weeye-ceeb ma qabato.

Peace
These Good people who just want Gov that changes their children life-Lets be kind to them.

They cal us kenyans, ethiopians and deny our Jubaaland and even say we are NOT somalia, lets then proudly claim it,

Ogaden, Kenyan and Ethiopian And proud Baby

Thanks for showing us the way cousins, for being an inspiration

they want us, just us fighting Ethiopia and dying whilst they used the Ethiopian and Kenyan cards, invest i those countries, place their kids in education in Nairobi and adis and buy houses and call us sell outs,

do you they not know Ethiopia and Kenya fought me and desire to please me and make peace with them? and i will benefit way more than them?

well they can lick my caghdeer feet, thanks for being an inspiration cousin,

how do they feel about a kenyan president in jubaland and Kenyan prime Minister in villa somalia?

1655404014832.png

1655404142737.png

Lets Go Motivation GIF by Peloton

Diisow and Dhaanto, In The Heart Of Waamo

Murax, touch Adan Kheyre Degmo and we will ship you back to @Galmudug State who has sent a warrant for you since you escaped the mental asylum

@Murax you clueless creature, stop lying to your self

also in Afmadow wide like Qooqaani, , its a terrible place for camel herding, its why reer Waamo have cow herding because Waamo is not ideally geographically for camels

but then i even doubt if you even now where actual Waamo is actually #kkkkkk

also, in waamo, there is this little creature that sucks the blood of camels, it attacks camels, this creature is plentiful due to waamos hundreds of tributaries and basins, its a very green land where its ideal for farming and cow herding, the creature or pest does not impact cows, but very dangerous to camels and found all over Waamo

this is why the ancient Ogadens brought cows after learning they cannot herd camels in Waamo due to the pests

if only you knew that, forget what your adeer told you so in fadi kudirir ,

Ogaden was doing Diisow in waamo before said barre brought Mx to west gedo

go back to cabudwaq kid, chest beating online will not get you another mans lands

this is why its so easy to defeat farmajo people, they have 1 million objectives and do not now what to focus on, what un- strategic people, easiest people to defeat

one day they claim here, next day there, are you refugees horta warya ?

Diisow Diisow

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

Last edited:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
these people have a habit that if they continue telling themselves their lies they will eventually believe it. their entire social media presence is based on changing the narrative.
I know-But reality slaps them everytime-5 years of CBB probagandha amounted to 0.-Same people that were telling us Adan Madoobe was scetretly working with farmajo to co-sign garbaharey mps-These guys are a hoot,pretty harmless if you ask me
hemad.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There’s more Ogadens in this video than Marehans in Somalia

Marehan afkaaga qurunka ka leexi dal ajnabi kuma faano. Islii qashin qubkii Kenya is so dirty and disgusting. I have visited it and it doesnt even have a sewage system. Disgusting 🤮

I know-But reality slaps them everytime-5 years of CBB probagandha amounted to 0.-Same people that were telling us Adan Madoobe was scetretly working with farmajo to co-sign garbaharey mps-These guys are a hoot,pretty harmless if you ask meView attachment 226712

no wonder why they say ahmed madoobe must go and bring another Ogaden president for jubaland

Madoobe single handedly with help form his cousins in 3 nations just destroyed them completely politically

he won so easily it was embarrassing for them,

But Alhamdhulilah, all prise be to Allah who is just and saw the evils and wrongs of farmajo and his people had for one clan out of 73 Somali clans and sub clans

oh and thanks farmajo people for really uniting Absame people

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2020

then how come Marehan never had an single MP for Afmadow or QooQaani 1960-1991?

Ogaden always had the MP for QooQaani and Afmadow

so why did you not get it despite siad barre dictatorship ?

even with Siad barre in charge you had nothing in the 2 jubba middle and lower jubba never mind a degmo in it

I love your delusions you have become like your crazy delusional cousin Dalalos and teknico

Abaq

VIP
You clearly are a troll. Every native reer Waamo knows the famous lines:
Qareerow quud miyaa?
Qooqaani beled miyaa?
Aaden qeyr qolo miyaa?

Even that dameer Duqbilow knows this. You are not from jubbaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending