Dr Beileh first Somali official to speak at Brookings Institute in 40 years

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Wahahaha, ain't no way in hell the states are going to pay taxes. With the fgs attitude towards them. If a state pays taxes the fgs should assist in develop the regions. However the fgs doesn't do that. The fgs is only interested in having a puppet leader in every state. No matter if it will affect the local reer negatively.
If the current aid money they take it and we don't see none. Now they want to take bigger loan in our name. Whom will pay that beside me and you.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
If the current aid money they take it and we don't see none. Now they want to take bigger loan in our name. Whom will pay that beside me and you.

Let them, it ain't in our name. It is in the name of somalia. If it all goes well, we will all see the fruits. And if it goes as bad as the civil war we can succeed, our new nation will be debt free. N&N are playing high stakes chess.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
@Diaspora ambassador Some ali salebaan can roll I see into the GOB discussions. That's one of the reasons I think maxamud salebaan kinda doesn't like u, u gotta PROVE YOURSELF and yes it can get brutal, teary,awoowe to awoowe talks, walking u thru ur district, remind u of ur history, looking at ur abtirsi and if u lost clans men ali saleemaan didnt they still ALI SALEEMAAN IN OMAN GOB WEEYE AS REFUGEE AT LEAST 300 YEARS AGO. I never lost my abtirsi when we came to nugaal i was always hassan yusuf i know awoowasheenu niyahow but i walked around as BAH DUBAYS TO SEND A MESSAGE TO ALL CLANS, I AM NASAB ODAY, AND NASAB HABAR, IT WAS BARI OLD THING NUGAALIS DIDNT UNDERSTAND IT WALLAHI

Hey crazy crazy listen up. Stop gunning my sub clan respond to what I said. I know you got health issues at times so i will let it slide. However leave the finance minister be. He is the golden card of N&N. He is responsible for the debt relief.

Trending

Latest posts