Dr. Abiy Ahmed.

No he isn’t. He’s only leading Oromos to chaos. He’s the second coming of Gobana. The worst thing to happen to us. Biggest lier and trader. He isn’t even Oromo, idk why you’re praising this naftenya. InshaAllah PP ha Du’u.

Let’s wait for the day Jaal Marroo rides around Finfinne with Abiys head as a sign of victory.

Oromiyaan Ni bilisoomti
Ethiopia ha Du’u, Pp ha Du’u.

Abiy will receives what he deserves in the near future.
Noole Oromos are OLF rats ,,,That's all..Abiy did nothing to Oromo ,We will fully support him to clear these OLF shanee losers off our land ...OLF has been working with TPLF since 1991 against its own people.,an enemy of our people.

No he isn’t. He’s only leading Oromos to chaos. He’s the second coming of Gobana. The worst thing to happen to us. Biggest lier and trader. He isn’t even Oromo, idk why you’re praising this naftenya. InshaAllah PP ha Du’u.

Let’s wait for the day Jaal Marroo rides around Finfinne with Abiys head as a sign of victory.

Oromiyaan Ni bilisoomti
Ethiopia ha Du’u, Pp ha Du’u.

Abiy will receives what he deserves in the near future.
Jealous Jawar is the one causing Chaos.

We unfortunately have sad sellouts like this guy.
Hhha..Sellout?..Look around. all Oromos support Dr Abiy...Where are the protests if all Oromos hated Abiy......your guy Jawar is nearly a year now in jail..and Qeeyros have refused to free him😂 .because they are with Abiy.

8CC499D6-2554-4F80-8479-A56D18FD1956.jpeg

Hhha..Sellout?..Look around. all Oromos support Dr Abiy...Where are the protests if all Oromos hated Abiy......your guy Jawar is nearly a year now in jail..and Qeeyros have refused to free him😂 .because they are with Abiy.

Ya gantu hadha nyaadhu. Noole a rat? We will die for our Oromumma any day. Your the fool falling for a man who does not care for your people. A lost cause.

Who mentioned Jawar? Did I say I supported Jawar, ya gowa dem rafi. Wan takka hin beytu jasba.

Maqaa gossa teenya balleesite. PP waajin demi iff lalli. Dem Hudu abiy arabi ilma sarre.

Ya gantu hadha nyaadhu. Noole a rat? We will die for our Oromumma any day. Your the fool falling for a man who does not care for your people. A lost cause.

Who mentioned Jawar? Did I say I supported Jawar, ya gowa dem rafi. Wan takka hin beytu jasba.

Maqaa gossa teenya balleesite. PP waajin demi iff lalli. Dem Hudu abiy arabi ilma sarre.

Nama arrabsuun aada teysani yaa Girrisa sirraan laalu Sani.
..Garuu wanti ati beekhu qabdu namni Oromo Abiyi irra jaaltu hinjiru ifin sobin..Abiyyi qaroo sabaati!

Ati deegara shaneeti jechuu dha? Mee fayidhaa takka khan Shaneen Oromo buusite naa himi erga hundeyfamte!..adawwi takka nurra ajeysite hinbeytu ,Bosona kheysa oyruu qotachuu malee ,,lukku ajjeysu hindandeysu!.

Qaamni hidhate takka khan nama narra ajjeysan ja'ee boooya oolu maalif yaa rabbi.

Akkamiti nubilisomsiti Shaneen ifiifu ifbilisomsu dhadabe jirti!!! Hay!

Noole Oromos are OLF rats ,,,That's all..Abiy did nothing to Oromo ,We will fully support him to clear these OLF shanee losers off our land ...OLF has been working with TPLF since 1991 against its own people.,an enemy of our people.
Hypocricy from sn opdo supporter clamming OLF has been working with TPLF.
So what was OPDO doing?

OPDO worked with TPLF to learn their ways ,then beat them and took over Ethiopia leadership...That is what real men do ,not live in the Forrest forever like OLF.

So real men arrest, torture and kill their own people? Also start chaos with neighboring people and leave their citizens to fend for themselves and get killed? Gtfoh.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud

Which clan of Afran Qallo are you

Trending