Dr. Abiy Ahmed.

Dr.Abiy will lead Oromos and Oromia to prosperity.!
God Bless Dr.Abiy!
Baga nuuf dhalate!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1612965894457.jpg
    FB_IMG_1612965894457.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 69

OffTheDome

Proud American
on behalf of the Somalians, we would like to thank Dr. Abiy Ahmed for his hard work in stabilizing Somalia. I think I speak for all of us when we say, we would like to see Somalia and Oromia/Ethiopia unify as one country in the near future

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
on behalf of the Somalians, we would like to thank Dr. Abiy Ahmed for his hard work in stabilizing Somalia. I think I speak for all of us when we say, we would like to see Somalia and Oromia/Ethiopia unify as one country in the near future
No

Yap. .. Definitely ,we can all live peacefully under Gadaa system.

Dr.Abiy will lead Oromos and Oromia to prosperity.!
God Bless Dr.Abiy!
Baga nuuf dhalate!

No he isn’t. He’s only leading Oromos to chaos. He’s the second coming of Gobana. The worst thing to happen to us. Biggest lier and trader. He isn’t even Oromo, idk why you’re praising this naftenya. InshaAllah PP ha Du’u.

Let’s wait for the day Jaal Marroo rides around Finfinne with Abiys head as a sign of victory.

Oromiyaan Ni bilisoomti
Ethiopia ha Du’u, Pp ha Du’u.

Abiy will receives what he deserves in the near future.

Trending

Latest posts