DP World Update

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

I seen the tweet and I was like:ehh:

Then I seen the cries and shuban from Reer Somalia in the replies and was like:russ::chrisfreshhah::hahaidiot:

These niggas are salty as hell DP World came through on its promise after all these years of telling Landers they would never do anything lol

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
One more reason I can't stand the hatred southern folks have for the north to prosper, why are they so salty for their brothers to build an infrastructure in their regions? These weirdos need fix their hell hole before mouthing other peaceful and thriving regions.:ufdup:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
One more reason I can't stand the hatred southern folks have for the north to prosper, why are they so salty for their brothers to build an infrastructure in their regions? These weirdos need fix their hell hole before mouthing other peaceful and thriving regions.:ufdup:

southern somalis have the what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine mentality :francis: Disgraceful people honestly. Nationalism is a curse and it’s running rampant down there nationalism can lead to that sick mentality they have. Weird devotion to cursed blue flag but not the actual people is why we are at the point we are today. We see it with their interactions with Reer PL too. They actually hate northerners down there I think it’s jealousy

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Let them cry it’s their insecurity they’re projecting. They have a mentality of if I go down I’m taking you all with me.

It’s that type of spiteful mentality that made Somalia a failed state to begin with.

southern somalis have the what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine mentality :francis: Disgraceful people honestly. Nationalism is a curse and it’s running rampant down there nationalism can lead to that sick mentality they have. Weird devotion to cursed blue flag but not the actual people is why we are at the point we are today. We see it with their interactions with Reer PL too. They actually hate northerners down there I think it’s jealousy
I always suspected that ur some cuqdad ridding isaaqs. but I’m convinced now.:bell:

I always suspected that ur some cuqdad ridding isaaqs. but I’m convinced now.:bell:
Isaaq wants nothing to do with power hungry MJs and retarded southerners where both do nothing but destroy any attempt at Somali growth and strive to keep SL down. You all wish Isaaq was wiped out but we're here to stay and SL will eventually become recognized.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

He's not an Isaaq, he's a Jeberti. They have an obsession with pretending to be harmless tribes such as Gadabuursi and Eelay to hide their deep hatred for Hawiye

Isaaq wants nothing to do with power hungry MJs and retarded southerners where both do nothing but destroy any attempt at Somali growth and strive to keep SL down. You all wish Isaaq was wiped out but we're here to stay and SL will eventually become recognized.
This thread was about DP world in SL why bring Somalia into it if SL is not part of Somalia?? I guess the cuqdad ridding snm offspring are programmed to bad mouth southern Somalia 24/7. When samaroon and dhulb f***sh foot soldiers were the ones that smoked yall :lolbron:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This thread was about DP world in SL why bring Somalia into it if SL is not part of Somalia?? I guess the cuqdad ridding snm offspring are programmed to bad mouth southern Somalia 24/7. When samaroon and dhulb f***sh foot soldiers were the ones that smoked yall :lolbron:
Us isaaqs have no beef with Hawiye at all fam. I don’t see why would an isaaq hate on hawiye who did nothing to us :snoop:

Us isaaqs have no beef with Hawiye at all fam. I don’t see why would an isaaq hate on hawiye who did nothing to us :snoop:
As an Isaaq, I don't like Hawiye. They betrayed the Irir-Samaale alliance, currently are abusing Dir and will never recognize Somaliland even though we are supposedly "allies". Isaaqs shouldn't consider these traitors allies especially when all they did was literally destroy the nation and set it back half a century. MJ coming in with the slam-dunk, bringing in Ethiopia, which created AS, which brought in AMISOM.

Both of those tribes are a curse to the Somali people.

Mozart

You need people like me
As an Isaaq, I don't like Hawiye. They betrayed the Irir-Samaale alliance, currently are abusing Dir and will never recognize Somaliland even though we are supposedly "allies". Isaaqs shouldn't consider these traitors allies especially when all they did was literally destroy the nation and set it back half a century. MJ coming in with the slam-dunk, bringing in Ethiopia, which created AS, which brought in AMISOM.

Both of those tribes are a curse to the Somali people.
Suggest an alternative

You said you wil invade them if they grant Egypt a base don’t threaten people and then say you wish the best for them it’s contradictory
Use your brain, giving a military base to Egypt is an existential threat to Ethiopia. So the initial threat comes from SL not Ethiopia. There is nothing contradictory here. I always wish SL to be stable and prosper, (of course as long as SL doesn't threaten me, that is a no-brainer). It is not only talk and hot air but Ethiopia showed like no other country that it supports SL development and stability. The last decades are a witness for that. Even this DP World project speaks volumes about Ethiopia's commitment for the stability and development of SL. I'm not sure if this project would have materialized without the cooperation of Ethiopia. The long undeniable record backs Ethiopia's commitment to the stability and development of SL. Ethiopia can only benefit from a stable and prosperous SL.

Last edited:

Trending