Down syndrome ruler of 1 bedroom yells on Skype for no reason

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The man couldn't even memorize a 1 minute introduction. Why is he holding the paper so hard like it's about to fly away? He's so scared of speaking English that he can't even look up at the camera.
:mjlol:
He's lived in the U.S. for most of his life since Abo Siyaad placed him in the embassy nearly 40 years ago yet sounds like this.
:russ:
This nigga is on the spectrum
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Oh you gon be really hurt when this man gets an extension
Wait a fucking second. Aren't you the guy who told me to butt out of Djibouti when I exposed that map as fake and doubling your clan territory???

What the f*ck are you doing on a thread about Somalia proper booty clapping for N&N?
:heh:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Please respect out president and prime minister, they are trying their best during these difficult times. We had chaos for almost 3 decades, little steps at a time.

VIP
Wait a fucking second. Aren't you the guy who told me to butt out of Djibouti when I exposed that map as fake and doubling your clan territory???

What the f*ck are you doing on a thread about Somalia proper booty clapping for N&N?
:heh:

You're slow asf dawg. I told you to stay out of our tribal affairs like I stay out of yours, you were not commenting on general djiboutian politics.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
And where did I comment on clan/land politics in this thread? Stop following me, my guy. Shits a bit gay.
If think that getting smacked in a politics thread is gay then you're mind is kinda fucked. Be glad I blessed you with a mention lmao. Couldn't believe I wasted time with someone who couldn't admit a basic fact. Since you're calling homo I'll leave you alone
:mjlol:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
this is just bullying at this point :mahubowtf: he's a bad president but making fun of his issues is going too far

When your the highest rank of authority you're bound to have haters hate on you walaal its been like that. He's a excellent President leader we had since MSB alx. At least you finally see the hate kkkk bout damn time lol. He has none to zero flaws

Trending

Latest posts