Down syndrome ruler of 1 bedroom yells on Skype for no reason

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The man couldn't even memorize a 1 minute introduction. Why is he holding the paper so hard like it's about to fly away? He's so scared of speaking English that he can't even look up at the camera.
:mjlol:
He's lived in the U.S. for most of his life since Abo Siyaad placed him in the embassy nearly 40 years ago yet sounds like this.
:russ:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He reminds me of this special needs character from Stickin' Around who only knew how to yell.
SUB2Tu.gif

Damn Farmaajo has some kind of mild autism. Somalia at his stage in its history needs a leader who is more outspoken than farmaajo. No offense to N&N.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The man couldn't even memorize a 1 minute introduction. Why is he holding the paper so hard like it's about to fly away? He's so scared of speaking English that he can't even look up at the camera.
He's lived in the U.S. for most of his life since Abo Siyaad placed him in the embassy nearly 40 years ago yet sounds like this.

Someone should have told him this was a conference call not a press conference. :mjcry:

You mjs sure talk about farmaajo a lot
Considering in your eyes he's just a one bedroom ruler :francis:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I used to live in Rochester,NY just 45 miles away from Buffalo and everyone in both cities was shocked when SS made him a PM, Farmaajo was trying get an ambassadorship position using his tribe's card and was surprised when dhuxulow got him the PM spot.That is what you get when you nominate top positions to low level clerk at the D.O.T

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Farm

VIP
I used to live in Rochester,NY just 45 miles away from Buffalo and everyone in both cities was shocked when SS made him a PM, Farmaajo was trying get an ambassadorship position using his tribe's card and was surprised when dhuxulow got him the PM spot.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Gaas is looking like the next president. I’m hearing he’s getting a lot of backing.

Farm

VIP
Lol in your wildest dreams sxb. Puntland has been isolated from all sides no one is going to vote for a mj
Talk about being delusional. Who isolated Puntland? It’s literally the most relevant state in the whole failed state.

Trending

Latest posts