Doug Ford don’t care about no somalis

Tukraq

VIP
The somali version of Pablo Escobar. Send all the cash to somalia. And spare me if you see me in the street. I'm just a miskin girl.
Escobar was a billionaire I doubt big dawgs like him would do anything to the innocent usually there good samaritans for the areas they control

The worst thing is that they forensically document every detail that’s enough for them to incriminate themselves on social media. They tag everyone involved along with the loot for the police to find. Then when they get caught they shout “free my nigga (insert name of degenerate thug here), he didn’t do anything #blacklivesmatter.”

The hell-bound criminal types should at least live by the words of Corleone consigliere Tom Hagen: "A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns" - difference between low level hoods who do 30 years for a petty robbery vs. the Maddie Bernoff's of the world stealing $64 billion on Wall Street and getting arrested at 71

Tukraq

VIP
The hell-bound criminal types should at least live by the words of Corleone consigliere Tom Hagen: "A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns" - difference between low level hoods who do 30 years for a petty robbery vs. the Maddie Bernoff's of the world stealing $64 billion on Wall Street and getting arrested at 71
low level builds character and respect, its harder than the high level, from there you can work your way up, mob bosses defiantly started off low level petty robbery, to build a name

low level builds character and respect, its harder than the high level, from there you can work your way up, mob bosses defiantly started off low level petty robbery, to build a name

And that's why Mario and Luigi are waiting tables at the Olive Garden now while Goldman-Sachs is getting $10 billion "investments" from the Department of Treasury

The low level street mentality is the reason why so many prison cells and cemetery plots are filled with young Somali men. We can think big and keep it halal at the same time

Tukraq

VIP
doug ford seems like a cool guy and his brother used to roll with Dixon malis, why is he hated exactly?

EC39EC81-9ABB-4335-A2D0-E006336729D9.jpeg

Trending