Doug Ford don’t care about no somalis

:farmajoyaab:
Why does he talk like he's a AA Gangbanger?
Embarrassment to his family and his nation, adopting hood-culture over your own.

He came over happy and smiling when they rolled down their windows - all other politicians would have jumped for cover and called the cops, yet these guys call him a "goof" in a Jamaican accent because they're angry that they don't get to sell him crack and then drop dime on him like they did to his brother

I'd rather vote all the ghetto Somalis out of the race. We need to emulate groups such as the Hong Kong Chinese or the Punjabis in BC - when you have money, everyone respects you. No one will give a thugged out welfare recipient the time of day

Tukraq

VIP
He came over happy and smiling when they rolled down their windows - all other politicians would have jumped for cover and called the cops, yet these guys call him a "goof" in a Jamaican accent because they're angry that they don't get to sell him crack and then drop dime on him like they did to his brother

I'd rather vote all the ghetto Somalis out of the race. We need to emulate groups such as the Hong Kong Chinese or the Punjabis in BC - when you have money, everyone respects you. No one will give a thugged out welfare recipient the time of day
Chinese have a bigger gang culture lol

Chinese have a bigger gang culture lol

Our criminals are still in the "disorganized" phase in the evolution of crime. At least be like the Mafia or Triads and get some organizational team building in to add a bit of class, rather than the grainy ass music videos, random shootings, and pride parade gang colours

Tukraq

VIP
Our criminals are still in the "disorganized" phase in the evolution of crime. At least be like the Mafia or Triads and get some organizational team building in to add a bit of class, rather than the grainy ass music videos, random shootings, and pride parade gang colours
Crime is crime sxb and I support it, however don’t expect organization from somalis because everyone is a head hunching and not a capo, it’s just how we’re built

Muji

VIP

The worst thing is that they forensically document every detail that’s enough for them to incriminate themselves on social media. They tag everyone involved along with the loot for the police to find. Then when they get caught they shout “free my nigga (insert name of degenerate thug here), he didn’t do anything #blacklivesmatter.”

Trending