Doollo region new governor

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time in history Cagjar's reign has seen Makaahil receive no representatives in the Wardheer region. He gave 8 reps to MJ, 2 to Marehan, 1 to HY Issaq, and I believe the rest are Dhulbahante. What do you expect from a former UN worker. This nigga needs to go. Bring on the admiral during the next election.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
For the first time in history Cagjar's reign has seen Makaahil receive no representatives in the Wardheer region. He gave 8 reps to MJ, 2 to Marehan, 1 to HY Issaq, and I believe the rest are Dhulbahante. What do you expect from a former UN worker. This nigga needs to go. Bring on the admiral during the next election.

How disrespectful to the noble Makaahil. He's willing to shaft his own relatives for some Puntite malab

the majority are represented but he shouldnt forget about the minority
D7ZytvzUIAI8DeW.jpg

Perhaps he is trying to buy the minorities vote like Obama :pachah1:

What's the numbers looking like for the other zones?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Why give any seats to Isaaq when they no longer live in Wardheer zone? There is not a single Isaaq tuulo in all of Wardheer zone! Too much appeasement.

:gucciwhat:

@Ferrari Cagjar has a couple of tricks up his sleeves. I wouldn't rule him out of the 2020 election.

ONLF are also making moves behind the scenes :wow:

@Teeri-Alpha come give us your unmatched expertise of the current political situation :mjhaps:
cagjar isnt pro OG first, and that's a problem.

he even banned ogaden meetings in jigjiga, but allows ii.door wafdi from hargaysa to meet in jigjiga.:draketf:

now he's giving out titles that belong to maqaabul to these desert dwellers. he's crazy.

he's got little time left. I am not worried about him.

^

You don't own MJ areas in Wardheer and nobody gets anything based on "inclusivity" or "favours". We've always had and will always have representation. Have a problem with it?

Try to move us.

Whether it's Somalia, Africa, diaspora or even upcoming SPACE politics, MJ's will never lose political credibility.

:banderas:

what Mj areas, there are 6 counties, and magabul live in 99% of them 5 counties and shares the other county 50/50

huuuno, yall have never had a single govenor of any of the 6 counties of warder, so tell me how you always keep yuor pwoer,

just becasue cagjar is obbssed with somalinimo, he even gave m1dgaans, madiiibaan and jaarso, somali jarer etc

when reeer cabdulle comes insha Allah all this will be reversed,
beisdes, the news is fake, he wanted to do this months ago but makahil liyuu police told him to suck an egg

so i am sorry and the fact your cousin who posted this cannot provide evidence just shows,

anyone can post a pciture but maqabul recjected this out flat,

he also tried seind a 1door to imay, reeer imay liyu police said we will kill yuo the 1door and cagjar :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

so i am sorry yall celebrated for nothing, liyu maqabul blocked this and liyu is 505 makahil

the 8 Mj is fake, its only 1

remmeebr when he gave cabdalla in godey region nothing, and cawlyahan in afdheer with 12 counties nothing, in terms of ministers,

well he came back from it after they boycotted him,

he sent an 1door to imay, reeer amadin liyu police said we will kill him and you cagjar, he changed it,

now he gave cabdalla and cawlyahan not just ministers but also permanant secraties,

this Mj waa fake news, makahil told him we will not alolow it, its from months ago, the Mj kids here cannot even provide links, its an old sheego

the makahil make up majorty liyu police and will not allow this to happen,

the one thing he fears is liyu police,

so now he said lets do this until next election, Og told him to lickm his 1door reer abrti first,

so we will bring back the cabdi iley rules of 100% of the warder 6 govenors being maqabul

cabdi once kicked all of them out and said eat your fathers, go run galgaciyo, this is makahil lands,

he kicked all of them out becasue in 2007 they would say this govenor is ONLf and the zenawi dogs would ask them resign based on that, so when uncle cabdi came he literally in the space of few weeks kicked them out and placed makahil liy u police on the border and brought back all the previous makahil governors accused of being ONLf back to their posts

if it was not cabdi iley we would have reer puntland refugees in warder today infesting

so ignore these baseless fake news Mj faan saying we have a governor or 8 Mj seats etc, waa been,

and if cagjar didn't give 100% of the seats to cawlayahan and makahil and cabdalla in their regions it will just drive them towards the next reeer cabdulle president insha Allah

and on top of that ONLf is sweet hearting every Og village getting ready for the 202 election,

another amazing thing uncle cabdi did was he banned None Absame from having passports in ddsi, Mj, 1door etc,

he once moved the passport office to jigjiga but saw huge demand from non absame wanting sharci, so he moved it back to dira daba, remember it takes days to get as you have to take the nogob road as there is no straight road and made Ogadens in charge of the office who will need your abtirsi and proof

so the idea is for ONLf to win 87% like they did in 1993 and 1997 with every other langab against us,

no offence to feraari but now Ogadne has seen weak leadership from cagjar and thus reer isaaq and will demand a hawk reer cabdulle to come to the rescue, reer cabdulle waa the neo cons of the Ogaden world,

@Ferrari Cagjar has a couple of tricks up his sleeves. I wouldn't rule him out of the 2020 election.

ONLF are also making moves behind the scenes :wow:

@Teeri-Alpha come give us your unmatched expertise of the current political situation :mjhaps:

i already peppered it around here ugas, waa fake news,

he tried to give no ministers to cawlyahan and cabdalla, and so they told him to likc his reer abti 1door and he came back and sorted it

makahil told him lick hargeysa you jahuur and changed it

he sent an 1door to be governor of imay few months ago and reer amadin told him to lick his 1door side and said we will kill him, so he changed it

this fake Mj story is baseless,

and if he doesn't give 100% seats to the lander makahil, lets not forget there is no maqabul in warder, sacad lives in nogob with cabdulle, he cagjar knows they will support the next reer cabdulle to compete with him, and he knows reer cabdulle waa the guardians, the hawks of Ogadeniya and will also support ONLf and makahil makes up 50% of liyu police,

he would not dare, and said he will give makahil all the seats they had always had,

only cabdi iley kicked out langab MJ for supporting ethiopia during the 2007-10 war, he said lick your midget fathers adn go to putnland after they would snitch and make up lies the 6 warder makahil governors were ONLf,

cabdi iley humilited them, killed many, and deported the rest and the leaders he arrested then brought massive makahil and armed them to blocked puntland border,

n one can touch makahil lands, warder is to makahil what makkah is to qureysh and i dared these langabs to bring evidence, not the picture of some midget

he is trying to please langabs like madibaan, m1dgaan, 1door, jarso, jarere, Majerteen etc but not at our expense,

so when he saw heavily armed makahl liyu ready to kill any Mj he picked, cagjar backed down and said agah, please come down, i will change it, i just wanted to please somalis, i will reverse it, and so he is doing it and all 6 counties are under makahil,

and the 1door he sent to imay we said shove it in your half 1door *******

The land is called Ogadeniya and all non Kuumade waa marti no different than airbnb.com

also uncle abdi banned non absame/galmiis having sharci and brough the offcie in dira daba udner Ogaden control, so in tersm of voting, this was to avoid massive refugees from somaliland, puntland, hawiyeland,

no you will need abtirsi to get sharci and all Absame born in anywhere get it, my brother born in europe was offered one in London by the Uk embassy Ogaden staff when he truned 18 and wanted to study in jigjiga as cabdi iley was offering free uni

my reer dalal cousin who is a dctor born in canada and has reer waamo awows bron in kismayo 150 yeasr went there and married a maalanguur dude and before she even married him got sharci and works as a doctor, when Mj , 1doro etc from somalia were being turned away from the passport offcie,

this is how it will be and best thing, ONLG has set up ofifces in every town and village and now everyone is waving the onlf flag and silent getting ready for the 2020 elections,

we dont want fake somali refugees voting for the coming referendum, these people waa m1dgo and will block us and demand we stay with Ethiopia, waa mangaab these langabs

an ideally thing would be an Ogaden leader that deports and kills the rest if they resist, or fight us against this coming referendum insha Allah

we need to win 87% like we did back in 1993 and 1997 so ONLf has majority votes to call the UN inspectors and referendum,

i urge all Ogadens/ Absame to go there and get sharci and be registered, stop wasting time chaps, we need to vote, our race is in a precarious time with somali enemies and habashi,

remember, somali, habashi and ibliis are your true enemies,

get your sharci now, go to your nearest embassy and tell them your Ogaden, you can get it if yuo have an awow born in there, or ayeeyo, claim it, get it, vote,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending