DONT YOU EVER GET CAUGHT OFF GUARD. Practice shooting on the weekends

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My favourite are the sig sauer brands and modern cz75's.
sig-sauer-p226-blowback-co2-pistol-black-177-bore-.jpg

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Any gun enthusiast out there, that’s my Glock 19

Pretty accurate

View attachment 94528

This would’ve been fatal in any circumstances.

I intend to become the to go Presiddntial guard of the failed state with condition. They just surrender 3 heavily pregnant xaliimos
Yo shut the f*ck up u pedophile. You ain't shit but a fucking dusting little . Anyone can go to a shooting ground a post and video. Ur so bahkti u had to get up, go all away to one and then video record urself, to defend your so called rep on anonymous site. Talking like ur a bad man, but got knocked the f*ck out by ur little brother affront of your whole family. You can't do shit

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yo shut the f*ck up u pedophile. You ain't shit but a fucking dusting little . Anyone can go to a shooting ground a post and video. Ur so bahkti u had to get up, go all away to one and then video record urself, to defend your so called rep on anonymous site. Talking like ur a bad man, but got knocked the f*ck out by ur little brother affront of your whole family. You can't do shit

Don’t you ever bring up that embarrassing moment of my life. It was an ambush. He came from behind.

Listen you little criminal! You won’t masquerade around here acting all tough and shit when we know you’re writing from your mom’s Seattle home.