DONT YOU EVER GET CAUGHT OFF GUARD. Practice shooting on the weekends

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is this a threat?
:gucciwhat:

It is my weekend hobby.

Threatening who? You mean these qoomuLuudh peddlers who are against our great and glorious tradition where they are the offsprings of

Idiots just adopted Western ideology like the xoolo daaqaya they is.

Macalin M

Out here
Nigga turned the gun sideways kkkkkkkkkkkkk

But adeer I told you to stop posting your voice. It is deceiving as it makes people think your a 20-30 year old when you’re a 60 year old....

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
759.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This nigga is hilarious 'I've been practicing':dead::dead1::deadmanny:. You as punk

Refrain from unnecessary insults

I do not waste my time on minions such as you. Go demonstrate for the legalization of incest. You’re a sick one. A sick Western ideologist.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Any gun enthusiast out there, that’s my Glock 19

Pretty accurate

C177D062-8B0D-44DA-BD8E-83344F0C38C7.jpeg

This would’ve been fatal in any circumstances.

I intend to become the to go Presiddntial guard of the failed state with condition. They just surrender 3 heavily pregnant xaliimos

The best guns for home defense are 12&20 gauge shotguns, I’m impressed that you knew the Glock 19 is a good defensive choice but the Glock 23 gen 3 (40cal) and Glock 22 (40 cal) are superior. If you can handle the recoil, I would recommend the Desert Eagle as well, that shit will make a head explode.
:banderas: Gotta love good ol’ Murica!

The best guns for home defense are 12&20 gauge shotguns, I’m impressed that you knew the Glock 19 is a good defensive choice but the Glock 23 gen 3 (40cal) and Glock 22 (40 cal) are superior. If you can handle the recoil, I would recommend the Desert Eagle as well, that shit will make a head explode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You should for personal defense. I would recommend it to everyone wlh.

We got women folks in our families with Hijabs on. There are ignorant ones out there who would cussed them out front of you. Your manhood is on the line but your dumb ass would pounce on the guy not knowing that the reason he got the balls to do that is that he is armed. First of all be armed. Have one in your car and one at home. Secondly don’t let that racist win the situation. Don’t pounce on him but get even with your mouth but when he comes at you retrieve it and don’t even fire anything. Just warn him. On the other hand use your your phone to record the exchanges which will boost your legal defense. This is America manne. Every cadaan is armed and every criminal madoow is armed. Protect your possessions, your life and your family. Or else come on your local tv crying “he came up to us and say something racist and when my brother and him got physical he shot my brother”.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Thanks fam,

What do you think about the Barretta?