Dont u wish sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No truck bombings in the lands of the Amhara, Tigray, Eritrea.

It's a problem because of Islam.
Terrorism has no religion, If Muslims were all terrorist the whole world would be burning up.
Ethiopia is safe because it has a central government whereas countries with terrorist groups all have one thing in common none of them have a central government but groups who want to be the government themselves.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Islam has got nothing to do with this. Only a brain dead atheist zombie scum like you would say such a thing.
Sxb be honest. Of course Islam has to do with it. No Islam = no AS. This doesn't mean Islam = truck bombings. But it's an obvious factor. The amharra and Tigray have their own issues but it would be surprising to see islamist attacks. You need Islam for islamist terror. Obviously.

Apollo

VIP
""
Self-hating bastard. Then blames Islam for it..
:kodaksmiley:

Civilization, hundreds/thousands of years ago:

VShuoZG.jpg

23B5uR0.jpg

Barbarians, in 2017:

sd519Wo.jpg

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Civilization, hundreds/thousands of years ago:

VShuoZG.jpg

23B5uR0.jpg
[/URL]

Barbarians, in 2017:

sd519Wo.jpg

This guy's actually retarded. Your reductionist thinking in the guise of being clever doesn't work as well as you think.
You think you can reduce this topic to 2 picture memes?
tumblr_nomqbjJubb1s14k1wo1_500.gif

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Terrorism has no religion, If Muslims were all terrorist the whole world would be burning up.
Ethiopia is safe because it has a central government whereas countries with terrorist groups all have one thing in common none of them have a central government but groups who want to be the government themselves.
I agree that being Muslim doesn't lead to terrorism. But Islam can be used as a vehicle to do horrendous things, as we are witnessing around the world. Al Shabaab is an islamist organization. They're not ordinary citizens aggrieved by taxation or the government budget for infrastructure. Let's say the folks over at Al Shabaab are Jewish. Everything stays the same but you change the religion. I guarantee you they wont slaughter people to impose an Islamic state because they wouldn't believe in one. They wouldn't hold Islam in high regard, so much so that they would kill for it.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Why are you always engaged in self-flagellation? Every nation worth anything went through long and hard times to get it, what have you done? Why are you always lamenting, use your energy to try to contribute positively instead of constantly complaining.

o-ASHURA-2014-570.jpg

i do self flagellation because of the sins of Somalis and because we forsaked MSB

I liked it because of the clan part. he's right.
People would rather hold on to made up identities that mean nothing instead of working together to make all of their lives better.
so you are choosing to ignore "needless things like religion" which is on the same line.

Last edited:
That u were born in other nation which has stability and rich history?

For godsake dont look at the cursed south that wont leave the path of violence. But Just look at the situation of stable Somali regions. So embarrassing. Khat disease in Djibouti, Maamulka sland and ogadenia. They are lazy as f*ck. U would think they would make the best out of peace. But instead they choose to be lazy.

Allah sure test our faith by being born as Somalis:jcoleno:

p.s this is not selfhate thread.

Its not selfhate it's the truth brother I too have these moments. I just wanna go back man the west is an artificial melting pot of shittyness. A stable Somalia is the only place I'd be fulfilled to contribute to.

That u were born in other nation which has stability and rich history?

For godsake dont look at the cursed south that wont leave the path of violence. But Just look at the situation of stable Somali regions. So embarrassing. Khat disease in Djibouti, Maamulka sland and ogadenia. They are lazy as f*ck. U would think they would make the best out of peace. But instead they choose to be lazy.

Allah sure test our faith by being born as Somalis:jcoleno:

p.s this is not selfhate thread.

I know everything that's been going on is awful and disheartening, but who knows maybe in the far future everywhere except Somalia will be in chaos. I'm not wishing for that, but you just never know. Maybe we're part of the worst times and we don't know how significant our time is, so let's not lose hope in making the future better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts