Don't marry white wimmin/Men !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Somali women decide to marry a white man , and as expected the baby came out looking white. why somali genes gotta be so weak:mjcry:

I've noticed that somalis that mix with swedes generally produce more Somali looking kids than the those who mix with north Americansor maybe it's that those who live in Sweden have stronger genes or maybe Swedes aren't as white as you want to think I don't know

Can’t see anything and it’s none of my business who adults date or marry or what colour their kids turn out. But what caught my eye was the profile of the first tweet from Jacobalexandermann, isn’t double six Seminyak the Aussie bar/restaurant in Seminyak in Bali, Indonesia?

I've noticed that somalis that mix with swedes generally produce more Somali looking kids than the those who mix with north Americansor maybe it's that those who live in Sweden have stronger genes or maybe Swedes aren't as white as you want to think I don't know
It depends, it really is a hit or miss. So you either come out more Somali looking or just plain Cadaan looking.

Worst of both worlds I see Somali forehead and bidaar with the package of a swede :lolbron:
Looool:dead::dead:

Thankfully I don’t have a bidaar. What I meant by Somali features was my nose and skin (a little lighter than Maja Jama). Rest of it I got from my Swedish side. hair, height and build.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts