Don't marry white wimmin/Men !

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhhhh funny we somalis talking about this,,we the mother of all mixbreeds..we the 4th race lets take ova the planet.

I was thinking the exact same, my uncle married a Swedish lady and ge knocked her up producing a confusing mix.

I love them tho, they don't look white. They look Indian :dead:
Yeah it's weird all the Somalis who mixed with swedes look like a lighter Somalis heck I've even got family members who are not mixed that are lighter than them while my aunt who married a white guy has cadaan children with blonde hair and blue eyes

Yeah it's weird all the Somalis who mixed with swedes look like a lighter Somalis heck I've even got family members who are not mixed that are lighter than them while my aunt who married a white guy has cadaan children with blonde hair and blue eyes

How white we talking here? Cause blonde hair and blue eyes sounds like they're pasty asf

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Then again I have an aunty that married a white dutch guy and her kids are WHITE

Wallahi it's stressful walking her anywhere people think I kidnapped a little white girl.. :wowsweat:

Last edited:

usually blond and blue eyed don't show in admixture,,specially blue eyes!!

Then again I have an aunty that married a white dutch guy and her kids are WHITE

Wallahi it's stressful walking her anywhere people think I kidnapped a little white girl.. :wowsweat:
I bet everyone is like
Dank+dong+sucker+_afa99c57c297aeb657ca02a41b6dfe5b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending