DON'T MARRY FROM BACK HOME!!!

My great uncle married someone from back home and she ran away at the airport, guy was touching 70 but he wasn't getting any. He hasn't seen her in 12 years but regularly disses her, hoping god made her barren. Mom told me to never tell him that the women has married her 2nd man after him and has 4 kids.

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif
:deadrose:
The guy was cucked into oblivion :damn:

Honestly if my wife cheated on me I wish she had a son with the man so I have solid proof when you divorce and you don’t like the bad guy

Honestly if my wife cheated on me I wish she had a son with the man so I have solid proof when you divorce and you don’t like the bad guy
You can still do a dna test even if she isn't pregnant, plus you can just divorce without hardcore evidence

Last edited:
You can still do a dna test even if she isn't pregnan, plus you can just divorce without hardcore evidence
dna test that she cheated ? also if you just divorce there’s a grey about the situation and a person who is willing to be infidel probably won’t hesitate to paint you as a villain

In Islam you need 4 witnesses to see the action, that much evidence would literally never happen unless the person is extremely reckless and blatant

Trending