DON'T MARRY FROM BACK HOME!!!

Guys I am in a state of shock right now I just heard the craziest story.

So let us start at the beginning my cousin who finished med school and wanted to get married he told me that he didn't want to get married in the west so he went to Djibouti.After like six months he came back home married you would think this is a good thing but the girl was just playing him to get a visa:pachah1:.When he came back to the US his wife was with and she looked fine wallahi but little did we know the was a shaydan. Everything seemed cool for the first few months she cooked for him and cleaned all the stuff a good wife is supposed to do but the problems arose when she first came in contact with the Madow neighbor and it somehow ended with them sleeping together for a few months while the guy was completely and utterly unaware of the stuff his wife was doing in his own house fast forward and the comes out with the news that she's pregnant:chrisfreshhah: at the time we thought the baby was legitimate everyone was so pleased when we heard this news we congratulated him I even remember skyping him the night that I found out I can never forget how happy I could see the Nur In his face.When the kid was born we could obviously tell that something wasn't right but just shrugged it off but a few months later the hoe fessed up when my cousin got suspicious the kid looked full on bantu!! I just got the news like 30 minutes ago I will keep you updated.

Apollo

VIP
You can DNA test your kids these days, on the cheap. Cheating on your husband without contraception would be so dumb.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
O M G

tenor.gif

You can DNA test your kids these days, on the cheap. Cheating on your husband without contraception would be so dumb.
Sex feels better without condoms and also in the heat of the moment you can easily forget such things.

For women it is a dumb move (guy won't make much), but for guys it is a bonus (submissive servant wife).

Even that doesn’t make sense. Wouldn’t you rather have an educated wife who makes a good salary? I swear Somalis are so content with being poor lmao.

Trending